Login

Repost - clean sex

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I think this might have made people uncomfortable, but I will ask again.

How important in s Hygiene to you ladies during sex (and more so during oral sex).

When I started dating my GF, and our sex life was more spontaneous - she would cave in and let me lick her anywhere. Now, it's more of a "let me take a shower first." Don't get me wrong, clean pussy does taste better ;)... but when you are horny, all goes.

So:
>Do you let guys eat your out before your shower, or do your feel to uncomfortable?

>Do you give guys blow jobs before they showered?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I am OCD about being clean. My hands look like an old lady's because I compulsively wash them 20 times a day! Its more important to me personally to be clean before sex, but when very horny, I have been known to suck a sweaty, salty cock rather than send him to the shower first. First choice is always a clean, fresh body though!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would prefect both of us to be freshly cleaned, maybe one day extreme desire will allow me to do otherwise

My boyfriend will go for it, I would rather shower first
Lurker
0 likes
I'm clean. Doesn't mean i can't get dirty ;]
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I'm pretty comfortable with myself in letting him go down on me pretty much whenever. There are times I'd rather shower, but overall, I don't go shower. Would be a mood killer to me.