Cuckold: What makes it successful?

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hello!
My significant other is really interested in cuckolding, but I obviously have my reservations. I have heard that it can be an amazing experience to share together, but I am not sure how to go about it. It was his idea, so I guess I'm looking for some guys to share their stories and what made them think about it to begin with and how it made you feel afterwards. smile I look forward to hearing some of the great stories I know you have to share.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bri_bunny21
Hello!
My significant other is really interested in cuckolding, but I obviously have my reservations. I have heard that it can be an amazing experience to share together, but I am not sure how to go about it. It was his idea, so I guess I'm looking for some guys to share their stories and what made them think about it to begin with and how it made you feel afterwards. smile I look forward to hearing some of the great stories I know you have to share.

For anything sexual to be successful you need to set and respect limits. As far as a cuckold goes, their relationship has to be rock solid. The woman must want it as well as the man.
The guy must be submissive and want to be humiliated
the woman has to be relaxed about letting another man fuck her and seeing her husband be humiliated.
The bull has to have no emotional involvement. He is simply a tool, pun intended. He has to be good at fucking, I don't think it would work if the guy being cucked knows he could do much better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bri_bunny21
Hello!
0 likes
For me it was not my idea to start, but have met several cucks who initiated the idea. Either way I think the woman already knows if hubby/boyfriend is cuckold material. If he likes to be humiliated or teased about his lack of performance and or size then I think the door is open. For some fantasy is enough, but for those who take the plunge it is life altering for sure. Once he has surrendered sexual power to you (may have already done so if wanting to be cucked) everything changes. You get to decide far more if not all activities that do not even have anything to do with sex. I had surrendered power before she cucked me. Afterward I felt humiliated, but that is stimulating for me (most cucks are that way) as well. A really good Bull is also just as important, he needs to not only perform better than your lover, but take charge in a way that works for both of you. My wife had experience with 1st Bull without me knowing first.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

For anything sexual to be successful you need to set and respect limits. As far as a cuckold goes, their relationship has to be rock solid. The woman must want it as well as the man.
The guy must be submissive and want to be humiliated
the woman has to be relaxed about letting another man fuck her and seeing her husband be humiliated.
The bull has to have no emotional involvement. He is simply a tool, pun intended. He has to be good at fucking, I don't think it would work if the guy being cucked knows he could do much better.

I agree, the no emotional involvement is a big thing. If the bull, catches feelings it will turn into an affair instead of a sexual act.
Someone has to be the Villain