Login

Two guys?

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Girls any tips on how to handle dating two guys at the same time? Issues like allocating "date nights" and jealousy would be appreciated. I'm young and a bit out of my depth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by VirginalViet
Girls any tips on how to handle dating two guys at the same time? Issues like allocating "date nights" and jealousy would be appreciated. I'm young and a bit out of my depth.

Ever since I was 15 I have had more than 1 boyfriend at a time (options and variety is always good).

i am married now and still continue to have options and I have never been dumb enough to get caught.

Tips: Dont get involved with guys from same group or college.

Be the authoritative type and be the one to tell not to call or disturb between time you are with other guy.

Dont say the wrong name of the wrong guy at the wrong time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with what she said.

However, is it serious? They might be seeing others too. If it's not too serious I'd just in a round about way ask if they are seeing others that way you wouldn't feel bad about your situation (not saying you feel bad-naughty girl).

Being in public can be difficult especially if you're in the same town and start meeting their friends.

I personally think two is a good number. To me anything more than that becomes dramatic and stressful.