How do I seduce a co-worker?

last reply
18 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I work with a very sexy single guy. I would love to seduce him but don't know where to start. Can you guys give me any suggestions please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If he has been there for a while: Find out what sort of job he does, make out you are interested in his role/position. Guys like bragging about their work
If he has not been there long: Offer to be his mentor or guide show him the ropes (if your are into that sort of thing LOL)

cheers
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How would i know if he might be interested though?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MeenaKay
How would i know if he might be interested though?

That my Lady you should be able to seduce after a while. Maybe while going over some work documents at a desk together you can brush your leg up against his. If he pulls away, maybe not interested, if not you can take it to the next level
0 likes
I know this is Ask The Guys, and I'm obviously not a guy, but honestly, "seducing" a coworker is a terrible idea, both for your career and for his. If you make unwanted sexual advances on him, you may well find yourself hauled into HR in violation of workplace sexual harassment rules. Please, just don't.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now seducing if we use the word in it's literary sense you are right. However Consenting adults even in the workplace can start relationships even sexual ones. I met my wife through work and that worked out ok. You are right though you must be careful that you do not overstep the mark.
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
I know this is Ask The Guys, and I'm obviously not a guy, but honestly, "seducing" a coworker is a terrible idea, both for your career and for his. If you make unwanted sexual advances on him, you may well find yourself hauled into HR in violation of workplace sexual harassment rules. Please, just don't.

Words of wisdom from HeraTeleira...

I'm not a guy either, but I have two experiences to share with you. (I've spoken about this before in the forum.)

I had a relationship with a co-worker that resulted in a 10 year marriage. Sounds great right? Well, hold on. After my divorce, I had another relationship with a co-worker that didn't go well at all. (different state/ different employer) We were on and off for a bit and hooked up on the regular (sex was fantastic). However, we grew to hate each other. It made the working environment unbearable.

If I were you, I'd play the situation out before engaging in your plans of seduction.

Just a suggestion...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ParMach

That my Lady you should be able to seduce after a while.

Now that's what I call a Freudian slip! Lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MeenaKay
I work with a very sexy single guy. I would love to seduce him but don't know where to start. Can you guys give me any suggestions please.

Ask your husband for a few tips.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MeenaKay

Very sexy and single! Are you sure he's not gay?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
@dpw: think you might have a valid point...lol

PS. the husband would join in the fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
life is too short for what if's. I say go for it. As long as you don't stalk him if he were to say no, then I don't be wthink hr would be called. Flirt with him inadvertently rub up against him and if that doesn't work be bold and tell him that you are interested.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Why not just say "you're sexy... Get on me"?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was 19yo, I lost my virginity to a 21yo coworker. We worked at a pizza place together on a university campus. She left me a folded up note on the bulletin board. I opened it and it read:

W.

What does a girl have to do to kiss you?

A.

A few days later I was getting laid for the first time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always been career minded and kept my work life and private life as separate as possible. Even still I was once accused of having an affair with a coworker (we were just friends) and the gossip dogged me during my entire tenure with that company. Once good office gossip starts it travels fast and gets embellished.

But, you did ask "How?" not "Should I?" and I agree life is short. You're a grown woman so you should make yor own choices.

It generally doesn't pay to be to subtle with us men. Maybe just ask him if he wants to get together for drinks or something after work. Us guys love to be experts. You could always say you have a few questions about whatever it he does for your firm. Or find out if he has a hobby and say your dying to talk about it. If he says yes get your flirt on and good luck.
Lurker
0 likes
As much as I want to support the me Tarzan, stereotype, in today's day and and age with sexual harassment being an off color joke, seducing a co worker is really tricky.

If he is into you, then what ever you do is great, if he is not, then that is a lot of trouble.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Try taking it outside the workplace. organize a happy hour or group activity and try and get some one on one time with him. he should pick up on your cues that you are interested.
Lurker
0 likes
If you enjoy the job or at least want to stay a while DONT DO IT. It gets real awkard when you or he gets promoted. If the relationship was secret you have that HR nightmare dangling forever. Also you may not ever get promoted because you couldnt effectivly manage your crew. Just a horrible idea if you think a little ahead.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm with most of the above. You should first decide how much you want to keep your job. If it doesn't mean that much to you, then you should be up front about it with him; say you'd like to have a drink after work one day or something to that effect. If you have any interests in common, explore them there. You should also decide whether you just want sex or whether you're interested in a relationship; that can make a huge difference in how things go if it doesn't work out.

My rec: don't do it. If you do, be ready to not have a job, and if you get him and keep the job, you can be pleasantly surprised. If you don't get him and lose your job, you'll be prepared for it.