Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Football Season: Who is your favorite Professional Team?

last reply
201 replies
15.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It used to be The Houston Oilers

Now it's These two

And anyone who beats Dallas
I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
- Bob Dylan

Consistent, Persistent and Bullshit Resistant!
- Trinket
The Linebacker
0 likes
ATLANTA FALCONS

They are now building this new stadium to replace the Georgia Dome. The top opens and closes like the shutter on a camera lens...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
ATLANTA FALCONS

They are now building this new stadium to replace the Georgia Dome. The top opens and closes like the shutter on a camera lens...

Let's hope they do better than the Braves!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Green Bay Packers. Maybe someday they'll beat the SeaHawks
Lurker
0 likes
New York Giants!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm from KC originally so go Chiefs
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Patriots, but I don't think they win the Super Bowl this year. Brady's sell-by date may have passed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oakland raiders
Lurker
0 likes
Guess....

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Cleveland Browns

I can remember when they last won an NFL title, but I don't see another one any time soon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was once a rabid fan and played the sport. But I no longer believe the NFL has professional intgegrity. I have quite literally forced myself to not watch or listen to any game or news regarding the same.
Lurker
0 likes
To the LONG suffering Browns fan up there...1946, along with Lions fans you have my respect band wagon jumpers you most definitely are NOT!

Lurker
0 likes
Pittsburgh Steelers!!!
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
The London Silly Nannies

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here in Australia, just crowned for the third year in a row as Minor Premiers....

In the UK, the greatest team ever...

"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Rolling Stones.
Lurker
0 likes
Well am in the UK but do watch the NFL over here and Dallas Cowboys is my team lets hear it for them Cowboys!
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by tubby1961
Here in Australia, just crowned for the third year in a row as Minor Premiers....

In the UK, the greatest team ever...

Correction my dear sweet Tubby

The greatest team in the UK and EVER are...

The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
I don't want to fall out with anyone, but I'm afraid for me it is Manchesterr City FC, and we are already well on our way to the Premiership title, although on past performance they can always find a way to throw it away. After that, as a Mancunian, it has to be United, although that is heresy to some City supporters.
We are talking proper football here.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Correction my dear sweet Tubby

The greatest team in the UK and EVER are...

I have many close friends who are Gooners.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Will_greybeard
I don't want to fall out with anyone, but I'm afraid for me it is Manchesterr City FC, and we are already well on our way to the Premiership title, although on past performance they can always find a way to throw it away. After that, as a Mancunian, it has to be United, although that is heresy to some City supporters.
We are talking proper football here.

I can live with that. If you supported Tottenham I would have had to delete you
The Duchess of Tart

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Do credit me with some taste Kiera! Actually I admire Arsene who is one of the best managers in the Premiership, and his teams do try to play attractive attacking football.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Will_greybeard

Do credit me with some taste Kiera! Actually I admire Arsene who is one of the best managers in the Premiership, and his teams do try to play attractive attacking football.

Thank you. I just wish he would spend some bloody money and get some new players, it is not like we don't have the money to buy them

I am in Rugby mode now though. World Cup here we come. Love to win it again. I remember when we won last time, that final kick by Wilkinson I was yelling and bouncing on my bed.

GO ENGLAND
The Duchess of Tart

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera

I should have saud that Spurs used to be our bogey team. I was there in 1981 when Ricky Villa scored that goal. No one spoke in the car back to Manchester, and one man was so upset he drove his Jag off the motorway.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Thank you. I just wish he would spend some bloody money and get some new players, it is not like we don't have the money to buy them

I am in Rugby mode now though. World Cup here we come. Love to win it again. I remember when we won last time, that final kick by Wilkinson I was yelling and bouncing on my bed.

GO ENGLAND

I agree, it would be nice to get one over on all those Antipodeans, but who would you pick - George Ford or Owen Farrell? The All Blacks are always awesome though - I remember the first time I saw them live in a game at Bath in the early 1970s, and a few years later when they played at the Memorial Ground in Bristol there were over 17,000 there, standing all the way up to the main gates. Sadly professional Rugby Union has not been kind to Bristol.