My job is to give orders all day. My question is, is it wrong for me to want

last reply
32 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
to be dominated by a beautiful woman? I really find to be relaxing at the end of the day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on if your wife wants to dominate you. If she isn't into being dominate I think you are out of luck.
Lurker
0 likes
Apparently it's not unusual for people who are in positions of authority in their workplaces to want to sub in the bedroom. It gives them a break from having to be in control all the time.
Lurker
0 likes
No, there is nothing wrong with that whatsoever. Your personal desires are just that, yours, don't worry what people say about your urges.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
This seems to be a very common tendency among executive types. At work, David is the boss. At home, I am.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not weird at all.....I could relate
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
do what makes you feel good
KimandDave
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To be understood by my friends when I get a bit bossy at home.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not sure that I like giving order to you, DoctorLove, or anyone else -- I just assume that people will do what I expect of them!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first slave after my marriage was a Payroll Manager, very professional and in charge. She loved being ordered around and she was a lovely slave. Very talented orally - like top notch talented. I miss her. I think for some people, taking orders is a welcome relief from being in charge in their vanilla life. Others want to be in charge all the time. It's a personal choice. If you get off on your present situation, enjoy it...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not at all unusual, take my hubby for example...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, it's very very wrong. Now on your knees and give me 50
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jollylolly

50 What?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jollylolly

Lol
Lurker
0 likes
No problem at all! Let me find my handcuffs...
Lurker
0 likes
Not at all, i am exactly in the same boat. it takes a toll and i just came to the realization that i needed nurture, i needed to be able to strip down and just empty the mind and just be,,, this only came to my understanding from meeting a beautiful soul and we grew. It actually started out as me being in control and yes he still on occasions get that but he saw i was needing this. I am so thankful to him, for him and we are in a blissful intense state.
Lurker
0 likes
I was in charge and giving orders from the time I joined the Army until I retired. Never went to my head was just part of the jobs. After I retired I did a bit of thinking and soul searching and found a person that understood me brought me into the world that I was searching for. Now I know both sides and can live in either one happy. I also learned of a third option for me that makes me feel on top of the world. I thank my love and my little for that third choice.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm in the same situation. I am the boss at work and the head of the house at home. Truth is when I get to the bedroom I want someone else to be in charge and dominate me. In the bedroom I like being the sub and/or the cuckold.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jollylolly

50? go on ......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree wholeheartedly. Submission can be a beautiful way of relinquishing the control you have to maintain in the rest of your life.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
No. It's normal, not wrong.
Lurker
0 likes
Whatever works for you. Not my thing but hey, so what? You enjoy your kink your way and I'll enjoy mine my way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Type A personality at work and at home, always in charge. Maybe that is why I am divorced!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From what I understand, this is very common for men in positions of power...but...is it the same for women too?

For example, I once slept with my team leader (there were seven of us in the team) at my old job in London, and she told me that her submissive tendencies had soared ever since she took the managerial position; in fact, she even occasionally fantasied about being tied up, used and abused by the rest of us in the team! She was pretty certain that having a job which involved ordering people about all day had directly affected her sexuality, in that she now wanted to be ordered about herself in bed.

Is this common among women in managerial or high-powered positions, I wonder? It would kind of make sense....
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by AliCinnamon
From what I understand, this is very common for men in positions of power...but...is it the same for women too?

For example, I once slept with my team leader (there were seven of us in the team) at my old job in London, and she told me that her submissive tendencies had soared ever since she took the managerial position; in fact, she even occasionally fantasied about being tied up, used and abused by the rest of us in the team! She was pretty certain that having a job which involved ordering people about all day had directly affected her sexuality, in that she now wanted to be ordered about herself in bed.

Is this common among women in managerial or high-powered positions, I wonder? It would kind of make sense....

It's common for women as well. I get tired of telling people what to do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by adi_me33

It's common for women as well. I get tired of telling people what to do.

It would certainly make sense/seem logical. Come to think of it, I vaguely recall a documentary on Channel 4 or 5 a few years ago featuring an interview with a Dominatrix who mentioned that what few females clients she had were all high-powered career women.
Lurker
0 likes
It is the same for women. I'm not particularly high up at work but I'm smart and strong and spend the day leading whoever is around me anyway. I'm not naturally submissive, but I do fantasise about finding someone stronger than me and getting to take a break for once.
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
My husband is a senior manager making million pound decisions daily and I'm a nurse. So we both have some level of control at work but at home his control continues and mine ends. He has a very dominant personality whereas I'm actually quite shy and retiring so for us it just fits. It's not unusual for that to be reversed though! In fact it's pretty common so you are definitely not alone.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Regardless of one's duties during the day, whatever role they want or desire behind closed doors is perfectly fine. It's not a matter of whether or not it correlates to their public and professional image but instead it's about what they enjoy. Some people live a very controlling life but prefer to be submissive in the bedroom while others prefer to maintain that level of control and, quite frankly, there isn't anything wrong with that.

Don't be overly concerned with 'fitting into a neat little box' and instead just play the role that gives you the most enjoyment.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
These are two completely different aspects of life, and it never has to be that a Boss(one who can lead people around) cannot be a submissive. From where I see, a submissive can be more potent in such things.
On the other side of it, I see some guys(I wouldn't say all Doms.), getting bullied and cussed in their daylight, so they turn the heat onto their partners during the night.