Login

Sauna

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I was talking with a friend at work, and she said her sister suggested to go sauna with their boyfriends, naked..She didn't accept, because she thinks it is awkward.

Would you do that? going sauna, naked, with your sister, her husband (or bf), and your husband (or bf)
Convict
0 likes
I honestly believe it depends on which country you come from. I'm in OZ and a lot of young people here wouldn't have a problem with that. myself and a lot of my friends go skinny dipping together. It happens a lot at parties. These are people who all know each other well. It's not a sexual thing at all. None of us are severely perverted (see what I did there?) so we are not looking at each others pink bits from the corner of our eyes. Some people from other countries have been shocked when I've told them that. If it makes you uncomfortable, don't do it.
0 likes
I went to see Black Swan with my sister and read some of her weird erotica she writes, lol. My sister does not like nudity. So that contradiction is just odd. That would not even be a suggestion on the table. I have never even had a massage with her to go to a spa or bathhouse together.

I have no problem with nudity, or among other people: skinny dipping, nudity around girlfriends, but where I live and in my family they are more modest and I choose to be very respectful of boundaries and decency even when they have not asked, because that is just how I am, even if I would be more free and open if I felt the enviroment was such.

I am also about what is appropriate. Nudity is fine in the general sense, but immodesty, nudism, and something with a more sexual vibe has slight differences to me. I am more about what I deem appropriate or comfortable [for "myself"], (not society standards or other people's views, I merely respect those boundaries). So if I felt like the people were swingers or testing the waters to be into swapping or playing, I would NOT be comfortable, because I am in a monogamous relationship that is not into that. We are actually okay with being sexual or others being sexual around us, though. Another example is some dirty-yucky old pervert who I do not WANT to be immodest. I would then excuse myself most likely. So it depends.

My answer would be "It depends" and depends on the feeling I get.