Login

Men-Women..Which are better liar?

last reply
20 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
"In a poll of 3,000 people, researchers found that the average British man tells three lies every day, that's equivalent to 1,092 a year.

However the average woman appears more honest, lying 728 times a year - around twice a day."

It is just an information. It can be right, men tell lie more than women, but I think women are more professional to lie than men.

what do you think?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That men lie all the time is nothing new, that they are bad at it is also well known. That women are better liars, shhhhhhh don't tell anyone.... does anyone really not know?
Lurker
0 likes
Men are better LIARS because we NEED to be... (Women need to believe The Lie... Or WE need them to...) On the other hand, Women don't have to be so good at it since most men couldn't believe a woman might lie to them...

Women, (wisely) DISTRUST men as a matter of course. Men (unwisely) BELIEVE women because we need to. (Not because we want to...)

xx Steph

(And EVERYBODY tells lies...)

Which doesn't matter if you don't do it to hurt or fool anyone...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
Men are better LIARS because we NEED to be... (Women need to believe The Lie... Or WE need them to...) On the other hand, Women don't have to be so good at it since most men couldn't believe a woman might lie to them...

Women, (wisely) DISTRUST men as a matter of course. Men (unwisely) BELIEVE women because we need to. (Not because we want to...)

xx Steph

(And EVERYBODY tells lies...)

Which doesn't matter if you don't do it to hurt or fool anyone.

It is true we all lie at one time or another...............anyone who disagrees is a Liar!

But it is the severity and the context of the lie that is important.

If someone gives you a gift that you hate but you say you like it, Yes you are lying but in order to not hurt their feelings. Your intent was not to deceive or hurt them.

This is far different than if you cheated and lied about it or something similar..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

But it is the severity and the context of the lie that is important.

(Give that woman a hug!)

xx Steph

(There's a post SOMEWHERE here that asks "If you could give your earlier self advice in Two Words...?" And mine was, "Don't Lie..."

And I NEVER meant to hurt anyone... But lies catch up with you, even the most innocuous ones and people get hurt... ESPECIALLY the person who tells a fib... (I'm VERY lucky here because I have Witnesses, people who KNOW how I live now...) So even if I WANTED to lie I could not!

xx Steph
Lurker
0 likes
This question has so many dimensions. I suspect that most women don't tell the outright whoppers men are capable of, especially if they are trying to impress us, but we are very good at stretching, massaging, modifying the truth just a little bit, here, there, and everywhere. For example, is a man kisses me a couple of times I might tell my girl friends that he kissed me half a dozen times and is a terrific cuddler! Isn't the female approach to a bit like putting on makeup -- we disguise the truth, or accentuate it in such a way that it is much more to our advantage!?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh girls for sure haha. Most men are rubbish liars. Just saying?
Chuckanator
0 likes
Ohhhh your soooo big you made me cum three times. Your the best! .....

Who's the best liars? Easy women. Never heard of a man faking an orgasm. Lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Both lie very well.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
Ohhhh your soooo big you made me cum three times. Your the best! .....

Who's the best liars? Easy women. Never heard of a man faking an orgasm. Lol.

I never understood why women fake orgasms.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Nor do I. WHY would you do that?

Lurker
0 likes
Well, women FAKE orgasms for a few reasons...

One: It pleases him if he THINKS he's made her come.

Two: IF she comes THEN he feels HE can.

Three: To get it OVER WITH if she's tired!

Four: Well, I dunno! I'm not a woman! But I BET there's a four!

xx Steph

(Nobody has ever had to fake one with ME, obviously...)

Nicola: "Ha! Ha!"

True Story, (Hi Jayne!)

My THEN GF and I were out to dinner with her best friend and her guy... We guys got to talking about this very subject, but of course we KNEW that neither of these girls had EVER faked an orgasm WITH US! (With other guys in the past? Maybe? Who cares!) The two ladies looked at each other and practically PISSED THEMSELVES laughing... And both us guys were like, "WHAT? REALLY???" Red faces all around the table!

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
Live and learn.. smile
Convict
0 likes
IF she wants to get it over with, it's obviously not interesting enough is it?

I see how it would please him if he THINKS he's made her cum, and that he feels like he can make her cum, I just don't understand why a woman would want to fake that when it would be just as easy to have a real orgasm. Why have sex if you're going to fake it?

I'm sure there is a four... but I can't think of it right now.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Maryana
Live and learn.. smile

I Am An Oracle.

xx Steph

(Giggles!)
Lurker
0 likes
Both.

Men: I love you, you're special. ( Ie: I just want to get into your pants.I will do and say anything to get in there.)

Women: that shirt only cost $20.00 honey.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quite frankly, I believe pollsters are the biggest charlatans of all.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Quite frankly, I believe pollsters are the biggest charlatans of all.

68% of people believe that...

xx Steph

(I'm on a fucking roll today!)