Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what do you think of men in tight speedos?

last reply
35 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
On the beach and elsewhere...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If the guy is built right heck yes! Rather he be out of tight speedos though. Love to see nice looking hung guys swinging in the breeze...half hard until I get a chance to get ahold of it.
Lurker
0 likes
But wouldn't they be much more interesting without the speedos?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I think its high time guys quit wearing those big, baggy board shorts and swim trunks, and started wearing the same skimpy bikini bottoms we wear! Fair is fair!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I think its high time guys quit wearing those big, baggy board shorts and swim trunks, and started wearing the same skimpy bikini bottoms we wear! Fair is fair!

Bethany, believe me. You wouldn't want to see my uncle Eddy in a Speedo. Hell, you wouldn't even know he was wearing it. Actually, he's lately become a problem. He's been running around the neighborhood naked. My aunt Edna has to chase him into the house with a broom before the neighbors call the police.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JacquieJ
But wouldn't they be much more interesting without the speedos?

You always have the right answer and before me.UPPk9uhEEUpPJcrG
0 likes
Bad. -that is what I think.

The guys whose "junk" would not fit in those things are the ones who I WISH were the ones wearing it! (Well, no maybe not, I take that back, lol, but it would be more interesting), besides you can see their "junk" even small, and when they have a boner! Then why wear anything (?), that seems better! Yet for these such instances it seems like it is always the ones who should NOT be wearing it and it looks so wrong. (I would give analogies - but most likely if you understand or agree then you already know certain comparisons, lol). We should embrace our bodies, yes, all types, but not at the expense of others. Speedos just don't look good to me. It is like tightie-whities vs. boxer-briefs. It is just my personal opinion that the different colour box-briefs are sexier and more flattering, thus look more attractive and better, but I guess it depends on body-types if they look good in anything or only certain things.

END SERMON ON THE SPEEDO MT.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune
Bad. -that is what I think.

The guys whose "junk" would not fit in those things are the ones who I WISH were the ones wearing it! (Well, no maybe not, I take that back, lol, but it would be more interesting), besides you can see their "junk" even small, and when they have a boner! Then why wear anything (?), that seems better! Yet for these such instances it seems like it is always the ones who should NOT be wearing it and it looks so wrong. (I would give analogies - but most likely if you understand or agree then you already know certain comparisons, lol). We should embrace our bodies, yes, all types, but not at the expense of others. Speedos just don't look good to me. It is like tightie-whities vs. boxer-briefs. It is just my personal opinion that the different colour box-briefs are sexier and more flattering, thus look more attractive and better, but I guess it depends on body-types if they look good in anything or only certain things.

END SERMON ON THE SPEEDO MT.

This was so funny. You were desperately trying to be pc and failing. Embrace your body, but not at the expense of others, lmao!

I think you have to look at the total package before passing judgement.XnGD7MBQnlIVG9OD
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't see them very often, but when I do I just assume they are foreign or gay.
0 likes
Quote by dpw

This was so funny. You were desperately trying to be pc and failing. Embrace your body, but not at the expense of others, lmao!

I think you have to look at the total package before passing judgement.dal1fSUqJAME84JC

@DPW: I think you just judged me, lol. Oh well. That is YOUR opinion. What I said had nothing to do with the total package. It is an opinion on what looks good and one piece of clothing, lol. It is an opinion on "Ask The Girls" [I know you may feel you fit that category (?) or you are just being disrespectful] - I was asked, not trying to be pc. That is honestly how I feel. There is a difference in confidence, embracing OVERALL package or bits and a false sense or OVER confidence. Maybe you have not seen what I have seen, lol, or maybe you do not care, lol. This reminds why I prefer to be on this other site now more and now spend most of my time there, and I really like it, not the same issues that I have wittnessed. DPW. Please do not quote on me anymore. I wish you would have understood this awhile back. You have quoted me, sometimes snippets of condecending or sometimes rude since I arrived at LUSH. WTF? and continued. I do not like quotes that are instigative or a debate or if they cannot be decent or polite. Choose someone else, because I honestly do not respect your opinion anyway, nor did I ask, and it is not welcome. You are free to totally disagree or have something to say about a post I make, if you wish to add something or comment, go ahead, but let's not do it in a quote or by directly directing with a name to someone/me. I would appreciate it. I respect the right to a different opinion, I just do NOT like in the quotes done like this. Thank you.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't like speedos - not the banana hammock / low rise panties type. It doesn't matter the body style or the guy or muscles or if he's bodybuilder - whatever. It's the style, the concept. Speedos just look silly. It's a strange concept, they look highly uncomfortable and they do not enhance or display anything in any sort of an appealing way.

To me it's like hats or sandals: some people just don't like hats or sandals - no matter what - because the concept just isn't appealing at all.

Now the type that look more like shorts - not bad.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune

@DPW: I think you just judged me, lol. Oh well. That is YOUR opinion. What I said had nothing to do with the total package. It is an opinion on what looks good and one piece of clothing, lol. It is an opinion on "Ask The Girls" [I know you may feel you fit that category (?) or you are just being disrespectful] - I was asked, not trying to be pc. That is honestly how I feel. There is a difference in confidence, embracing OVERALL package or bits and a false sense or OVER confidence. Maybe you have not seen what I have seen, lol, or maybe you do not care, lol. This reminds why I prefer to be on this other site now more and now spend most of my time there, and I really like it, not the same issues that I have wittnessed. DPW. Please do not quote on me anymore. I wish you would have understood this awhile back. You have quoted me, sometimes snippets of condecending or sometimes rude since I arrived at LUSH. WTF? and continued. I do not like quotes that are instigative or a debate or if they cannot be decent or polite. Choose someone else, because I honestly do not respect your opinion anyway, nor did I ask, and it is not welcome. You are free to totally disagree or have something to say about a post I make, if you wish to add something or comment, go ahead, but let's not do it in a quote or by directly directing with a name to someone/me. I would appreciate it. I respect the right to a different opinion, I just do NOT like in the quotes done like this. Thank you.

Sorry, you've misunderstood me. Only the first part was about your quote.
The second paragraph was what I think about guys in speedos.
0 likes
I just returned from Tenerife and many men had on speedos some had the body and build suit it others were just .... Well yuk
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ewwwwwwtoo many older guys in Oz prance around in speedos...including the Prime Minister. I prefer my men fully naked.
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bad look no matter how the guy is built.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG no, no no!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Martiann
OMG no, no no!!

Couldn't agree more!! Unless the guy is a competitive swimmer, they have no place in my world!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
depends on the body, but since the two options for me are "ew" or "cheesy" it's kind of a loser either way.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Once my coup d'état is complete and I become President-For-Life Generalissimo Buz, ruler (dictator) of the world, I will outlaw those ugly damn banana hammocks. Law breakers will be dealt with very harshly by the Head of my secret police, Director Sprite and she is ruthless.
Lurker
0 likes
Yea no speedos are just so well bulgy and it's kinda gross. However it does let you know what the guys packing before you accept sex on the beach
Lurker
0 likes
Like to see a large semi hard, or hard cock on the beach, forget the speedos. I wish they would.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

You always have the right answer and before me.RgrzQxJzOb7opH7D

I agree with both just seen many have their junk pop out if the speedo is tight enough so thats something
Lurker
0 likes

I think it's acceptable
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stelmaria

I think it's acceptable

It just creams 'sports' to me. Like jock straps and the like - it's just a thing, not a look.