last reply
13 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies,
Have you ever showed your man's private pictures off to your friends? Was it to brag? By accident? Or just compare? Does this happen more then men know?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess this question is the preverbial elephant in the room lol.. I'm guessing it's the secret women do not like to reveal!
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
No secret. Perhaps there are no responses so far because this simply does not happen much...
Lurker
0 likes
I have not done that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As much as women talk about their partner?! When women get around their friends all bets are off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not done it. It's kinda telling that you're so adamant about it, like you want it to happen. Maybe your girl isn't all that proud of your junk after all.
0 likes
Quote by XblueX
As much as women talk about their partner?! When women get around their friends all bets are off!

Ermm...not to be obvious, but how would you know what women talk about (or don't talk about) when in single-sex groups? You're a guy. As far as your initial question goes, no, never done it, and no, never will. I think it probably happens wayyyy less than men "know" (or hope).
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think my wife has ever done it.. Didn't know I was putting MY self out to be judged... I was simply asking a question like everyone does on here.. The question was brought up because my wife said women talk about masterbation, toys, men, etc.. I was just curious how far that conversation went.. But hey thanks for being judgmental ladies!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had a few girlfriends over the years that I share more with and yes I have shared pics with them but all my current close friends are good girls and not aware of my naughty side.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll be honest guys don't share pictures either... Or none that I keep company with anyways.. But women are way more open with their girlfriends then men are with their friends.. With that said I know my wife talks about her sex life with friends.. I'm just curious to know how far it go's..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope. My guy is special to me and me alone.
We are nudists so he is visible to any of our friends anyhow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I must admit, I have bragged and showed a few very selected and open minded friends.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG dude.....sorry.....code of honour hehe. We do NOT divulge our girl secrets to you. Your brain could not even comprehend the things we do in our "girl club". Men think they have the wild imaginations? Okay girls keep them oblivious. It's better that way. If they knew what our brains are like they'd be blown away hehe.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Partner? No. You don't really want your friends input on it. But a random guy send me a dick pic... There's a 50% chance I will send it to my best friend asking why guys on instagram are sending pictures of their dick to random girls.