Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Has a guy ever made you orgasm without ever touching your pussy?

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
First of all, I am a very oral bi male. I get pleasure from giving pleasure. I love eating pussy as much as sucking cock. I was with a girl just sitting naked in bed, my arm around her shoulders just holding her. I started playing with just one nipple. Slowly caressing and pinching it, rolling it around between my fingers, teasing her areola with my nail's. All of a sudden she started shivering and shaking and saying "OH.....MY......GOD!" How the hell did you do that?

I apparently had given her a large orgasm just from that simple act.

Has that ever happened to any of you?
Lurker
0 likes
Yep.

My husband figured this out early on - some serious nipple place can make me come. And so can him just being inside me - holding still - in the right position (eye contact and certain words are needed)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, sometimes.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
I have to admit, my man can.
? A True Story ?
Lurker
0 likes
yes I have, more than once.

Love it!!!!!!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I once had an orgasm from eating a cheeseburger
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When she is in the right mood, some serious nipple play can make her orgasm.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by billybroadband
I once had an orgasm from eating a cheeseburger

Must have been a really great cheeseburger......hahhahahhaha
Lurker
0 likes
My ex wasn't into sex -- he seldom touched me and almost never gave me an orgasm!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have come a couple of times from someone just sucking on my nipples, but I think it was more of a head trip than just the nipples. I guess I would have to be enormously turned on for it to happen again. Loved it though.

Cheeseburgers... no. ;)