Missionary Sex

last reply
15 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No doubt it's a vanilla position but how many of you women here actually prefer it more over other positions?
Lurker
0 likes
I really don't know why people scorn missionary, I love it. There is something gloriously wonderful about being underneath a man who is sexually overwhelming me, and I love that feeling of male pressed against me. I like other positions, of course, but missionary is yummy
Lurker
0 likes
I love it too.

lmao

Lurker
0 likes
I like missionary, the feeling of my girlfriend overwhelming me, being beneath her, looking up into her eyes watching her. It's yummy.
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
I agree with all the above. I love to spread my legs and submit to his "taking" of me even though I am not a submissive woman. I like the other positions also but there is also something very loving about being able to stare deeply into the guy's eyes and feel their lust/love for you.

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kee4fun
I agree with all the above. I love to spread my legs and submit to his "taking" of me even though I am not a submissive woman. I like the other positions also but there is also something very loving about being able to stare deeply into the guy's eyes and feel their lust/love for you.

From an older male standpoint (at least for me) this is reason I prefer a missionary sex position...I like seeing eyes also at the moment of her / my / OUR "O". Also, other positions leave me feeling 'disconnected' in some way as if the emotional aspect is missing. ... like I'm not there.

Please excuse the male reply in Ask the Gals.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it! I feel so fulfilled as a woman with a man on top of me in that position.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lovelord
No doubt it's a vanilla position but how many of you women here actually prefer it more over other positions?

Vanilla? With a butt plug, clit wand, nipple clamps and all sorts of things you can only do vis a vis?

Missionary has some intense benefits. It's the only position my husband can hold still and get me off without doing anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex in any position is fine with me - Missionary would be my favourite as I can see my lovers face and enjoy the pleasure they are having with me, and I can let them know that I am enjoying our pleasures as well. Also they have access to my breasts which are an all important part of my sexual pleasures.
Missionary also allows me to position and reposition my legs which once more gives by my lover and myself an added pleasure.
Lurker
0 likes
I love all positions. But missionary is so personal. Looking into her eyes, kissing deep. It's my favorite.
Lurker
0 likes
I like it a lot because we can kiss while he fucks me. I like lots of other positions too, though! But I love kissing while fucking, so maybe that's the best.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Missionary is about my second favorite position after cowgirl, and if I'm in a lazy mood, its my favorite position! I can get my legs in so many different positions with Missionary, and I love to wrap them around my partner's ass. Sex with guys is a very animal-thrill for me, and I love having them on top of me, nailing me to the sheets! Kissing is easiest in Missionary too and I love to be kissed while I'm being fucked!
Lurker
0 likes
I have never had sex with a Missionary before, but I have fantasized about having sex with a nun.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer it when i am in lazy mood and want him to do all the work.
However for better penetration and get orgasm i like my legs folded up to my b
head and being fucked with a mission.
Lurker
0 likes
I really like being on top, that is most pleasurable position for me and my partner. He loves the control I have over his cock before we both get out of control. Followed closely by missionary, the thrusts are great with my legs wrapped around him. Kissing, fondling, holding his arms, looking into each others eyes, wow.