Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Any embarrassing erection moments in your life?

last reply
15 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
CurlyFries
0 likes
Nah, I can usually keep my erections under control.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on my mood...lol
Lurker
0 likes
A few, mainly in public. It's flattering, actually, when he gets erections when I'm not deliberately being seductive!

Once, I wore a knee-length skirt when we went to a restaurant, and he got the merest flash of inner thigh and BOOM he had one. Another time, I wore the same skirt with fishnet tights and knee-high boots and BANG, another erection. It's not embarrassing as such, not for e at least, it just makes him feel a bit awkward in case people think he's being a pervert.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I've got ED, I never had one.
Head Penguin
0 likes
Actually, if I had the whole three wishes thing, one of them would be to have a willy for a week, just so I could feel what a hard-on was like.

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never had one myself! LOL!

But I have had to take care of many over the years for the guys who did have them!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy a little ballroom dancing, and it can be embarrassing if I man starts having erection issues!
Lurker
0 likes
I've never had one but I've been persuaded to provide a cure for a few
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How did I know that the Doc had struck again!
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely...and I'll do you one better...
So I'm watching an episode of MASH in my college dorm room snuggled up (spooning) with the woman that would eventually be my wife... It was magical...my erection became very pronounced, and somehow she didn't even notice. But I noticed, especially when I ejaculated in my pants. How she didn't know...go figure... Our marriage of 39 years has been predominantly HOT with the sex getting better and better!
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
When I was young and fairly new to my job, I encountered a co-worker I had previously admired from a distance in a records area. I had maybe been thinking something sexy while I worked at the deep end of a dead-end between two rows of floor-to-ceiling bookshelves. The co-worker unexpectedly showed up at the open end of the row to do some filing, dressed extremely nicely. She worked away for a few minutes, and I could not resist to sneak glances her way. I told myself I should stall for time, because I could not easily get past her to leave the stacks anyway.

Eventually, she started talking to me. I could not remember what our small talk was about, as I pretended to still be busy. She must have noticed my raging hard-on, perhaps because I was awkwardly turned sideways, trying not to fully expose myself while we talked. When she was done filing, she said in a low voice, "I am flattered to see you are interested in me." She smiled broadly and slowly turned to walk away.

I was super-embarrassed. I had to stay hidden between the stacks for another five minutes before I finally could walk comfortably in public.

The next day, as we passed each other briefly in the hallway, she smiled again, and told me simply to "Check today's horoscope." I remembered some of our small-talk of the previous day, at least the part where we both realized we had the same zodiac sign, as our birthdays were coming up soon.

When I found and read the local paper, the horoscope said, "Someone you have just met could become your lover". For once, it was right!
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I was probably 16 or 17 when this happened. 3 or 4 of us from our summer job were just BS'ing after work out in the parking lot, one of them being female. The discussion turned sexual and I started getting hard. It got noticed. I got laughed at a bit that nite and then it was brought up a few more times that summer too. The girl was average-looking and she'd give me a devious smile every once in a while but she never asked to see how it looked outside my shorts.
Lurker
0 likes
I think you meant to put this in the "Ask the Guys" section. lol I think I know what you're asking; and yes, I have given men erections at times I didn't mean to, like a business meeting. I find it flattering, doesn't embarrass me at all.
Lurker
0 likes
Only when erecting Legos
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I also think this is in the wrong section, but...

Yes I have had some problems, well the guys I have been with have had some problems, when I have got them hard in a public place. It is a lot of fun actually. I love when it happens and can't resist getting up and starting to leave so that he has to stand up!