Disciplining and correcting your sub

last reply
6 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My question is this: My sub Stac and I are able to physically be with one another very infrequently. There are times when she is in need of my correction or discipline but I cannot be with her physically to dish it out. She will do what I ask and submit to my instructions from afar. I'd like some ideas on what specifically I can do from a distance to accomplish this goal.
Thanks for your input. Michael
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'd be interested in what others have to say about this as well.

Self spanking over the phone
Remove their favourite plaything (like a DS)
Earlier bed time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Instant messaging can work - a written conversation where you can arouse each other. The conversation can be freer than on the telephone.

Agreeing to self spank on the instructions of the other is also good - implement and number.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being forbidden to play and then taunted for days sometimes is an exquisite form of discipline
and keeps this little one wet and clenching
There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable."

C'è un fascino per il proibito che lo rende indicibilmente desiderabile.

— Mark Twain
Lurker
0 likes
Some things I have used (none are really my own ideas)

1. Send the sub a written "ass-chewing" from you, like "I cannot believe you did this! What could you possibly have been thinking?! blah, blah, blah with lots of caps and exclamation marks.

2. Send the sub a written commentary expressing how terribly disappointed you are, like, "Frankly, sub, I am stunned and so disappointed. You know this is important to me, and I was sure we understood each other, and that I could count on you, and now, for you to have done this..." blah, blah, blah

3. Make the sub write long sentences by hand, say 50 times, like "I will show my Master the respect he deserves whenever we are online together." then send a photo of the sentences. This worked with a sub who did not want to send pics at first as well, since it was not a pic of her.

4. Make the sub write an essay about the offending subject.

5. For trivial and/or childish offenses, make the sub stand in a corner with their nose against the wall for some period of time. I saw a variation where the sub was required to hold a dime between the wall and her nose. This is obviously for dependable subs, since it cannot be verified.

6. Similar to others' comments, make the sub leave her vibrator in her car and her batteries in the house for several days.
Lurker
0 likes
Explore's ideas are good ones and I add one more to it.

The removable floor-mats for cars have little nubs on the underside to grip the factory installed carpet. Have her sit bare-ass on one of those for a while - won't cause any damage, but is very uncomfortable.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Remind her that she is in a long distance sub/master relationship. She will probably cry and not get out of bed for several days. That'll show her.