mirror masturbation, do you?

last reply
19 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Who here likes to watch themselves masturbating in front of a mirror? Do you have a favorite technique?
Example, over a hand held mirror, large mirror? Please share....
Lurker
0 likes
I like this....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never , feel strange if masturbation like that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm going to try that this weekend. Looks like it might also be fun to watch my guy doing me doggie...
Lurker
0 likes
I did quite a lot early on to "practice" so that I could tease well. I wanted to know exactly when they could see a little panty, a little garter etc.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I do sometimes. Have thought about filming it, but am too scared of someone finding it. I would love to have a short video of me fucking my wife or of her masturbating. Have even thought about a camera to record her without her knowing, but that seems a little creepy since she has said no. I think she's so fucking hot, but I often watch other girls do it on redditt. Seems better to get off on her....
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I used to when I was a teen, but not much anymore.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Tried it once. All i had as was a full length and i couldn't get it to fit in my vagina...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love it
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Tried it once. All i had as was a full length and i couldn't get it to fit in my vagina...

Never thought of you as a quitter, Sprite...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Volya

Never thought of you as a quitter, Sprite...

i'm not. i took a hammer to it, put all the pieces in a tube, sealed it, and used it as a dildo. GENIUS!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i'm not. i took a hammer to it, put all the pieces in a tube, sealed it, and used it as a dildo. GENIUS!

Whole thing sounds like "Ouch!" to me Spritely One!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Now THAT'S our Sprite! Brava!

(But I don't think that's what they mean when they talk about glass toys...)
0 likes
Sometimes after pin curling my hair I'll get needy and climb on vanity and finger fuck myself then wiggle into dress before heading out.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Didn't have the inclination until recently, when I tried and wrote about it for someone.

As for technique, it was a wall mirror relocated for better light conditions.
Lurker
0 likes
i have done it a couple of times, but i am normally an eyes closed masturbator, so watching in a mirror does not really do it for me....if i want to see masturbation, i would rather watch a GF do it
Lurker
0 likes
Can't help it, have a big wall mirror and can see my bed in it! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Did it a few times.. but got lost in my orgasms..
Hope Breaking taboos around my sexuality.
I can understand you might be a little apprehensive to chat with me because of my age.
It is difficult for ladies to want to chat with me, because there is a huge stigma and a certain level of taboo connected to my age.

What is it exactly that makes mature woman attractive to me?
Have you ever really looked deeply at and felt a mature woman?

For me…
There is a sense of something rich, mature and possibly deep that can emanate through her body, a quality that is attractive in and of itself.
She usually offers an image of the aging gracefully, sexy mature woman as something that is desirable, something that aspire me to and look forward to being one day – beautiful mature women. They still so radiant because what’s inside always shines outward. They teach me to love myself, and love my life, and I will attract others.
My Personal Vids and pics updated Sep. 22, 2018 HAVE A GREAT DAY!! Meow!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I've masturbated in front of a mirror many times. It's sexy.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

At times. We have I mirrored wall infront of us. More so when I'm doing my hair and stick down dildo on metal barstool in front of vanity cause then it's really me time.