How to I get my wife to submit to Cockold? to improve her sexuality

last reply
5 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I need to loosen my wife up. She doesn't talk about sex much at all.
When it comes to doing sex it is just foreplay and missionary.
She used not to let me touch he boobs only her pussy, but now I can touch per boobs.
No mouth in pussy etc
We are in our early 60s. When we were younger - pre kids we used to do almost everything.
I was thinking she may improve if she could get another cock to fuck her and do other things with her that I can't do.
What's your thoughts?
javascript:insertsmiley('%20','/forum/images/emoticons/3some.gif')
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm, if I were to imagine myself in my sixties, after going through the menopause etc and possibly not being that satisfied in the bedroom for a while (you mention another man could do things you can't?) I can't blame her for not being that particularly interested. After going through the menopause your hormones changes and that can result in a lower sex drive and don't forget your age. Is she stressed at the moment? Worried? As yourself all these things before mentioning another man to her. That may really hurt her feelings. If it has just been you and her for years and years it could really mess up your relationship... Adding someone else into the sexual relationship could either prove bad or good but if she thoroughly enjoys this other man she may not want to even have sex with you anymore... Think of that. Many many things to consider. Don't wreck your relationship for better sex because let's face it you are still having sex and that is a mighty good thing at your age...
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are good councilors who specialize in couples sexual issues, that might be the best route to take. That in cooperation with a medical doctor keeping an eye on hormone levels could make a world of difference. I doubt just bringing another guy into the picture will help. Unless of course he's 25, hung like a horse and has a PhD in psychology...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by anonymous1526
Hmmm, if I were to imagine myself in my sixties, after going through the menopause etc and possibly not being that satisfied in the bedroom for a while (you mention another man could do things you can't?) I can't blame her for not being that particularly interested. After going through the menopause your hormones changes and that can result in a lower sex drive and don't forget your age. Is she stressed at the moment? Worried? As yourself all these things before mentioning another man to her. That may really hurt her feelings. If it has just been you and her for years and years it could really mess up your relationship... Adding someone else into the sexual relationship could either prove bad or good but if she thoroughly enjoys this other man she may not want to even have sex with you anymore... Think of that. Many many things to consider. Don't wreck your relationship for better sex because let's face it you are still having sex and that is a mighty good thing at your age...

Thanks for your advice. I have been thinking the same myself, but I needed someone (especially a woman) to support my thoughts, as I don't realy have anyone I can discuss this with. I really appreciate your time and assistance.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
There are good councilors who specialize in couples sexual issues, that might be the best route to take. That in cooperation with a medical doctor keeping an eye on hormone levels could make a world of difference. I doubt just bringing another guy into the picture will help. Unless of course he's 25, hung like a horse and has a PhD in psychology...

Thanks, you have also supported my thoughts. Its always better to get a womans thought on these issues and I now feel better about the current situation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Talk, talk and talk some more, you can't turn back the clock, but reliving adventures from the past can be fun at almost any age. Try and show here that she's only as old as she feels... And that she doesn't feel old to you. You never know what you might awaken.