last reply
5 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
not sure if im posting this in the right place. if not please move it
ok ive been here on lush for afew years now reading and chatting, the thing I was wondering could we have a true story section where people can upload true events ???
just a idea
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by wantyourpussy
ok ive been here on lush for afew years now reading and chatting, the thing I was wondering could we have a true story section where people can upload true events ???
just a idea

Any 'true' story that you could write will fit into one of our existing categories. Authors are welcome to place small footnotes on submissions. They could add one which simply said, 'This is a true story'.

Besides, how would readers know whether or not it was bullshit (read: fictional)?
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Any 'true' story that you could write will fit into one of our existing categories. Authors are welcome to place small footnotes on submissions. They could add one which simply said, 'This is a true story'.

Besides, how would readers know whether or not it was bullshit (read: fictional)?

Crimey, a great deal of my readers seem to think that my stories are nonfiction (true) as-is. Do as Liz says, if you really want to slap that "true story" label onto your work.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

Crimey, a great deal of my readers seem to think that my stories are nonfiction (true) as-is. Do as Liz says, if you really want to slap that "true story" label onto your work.

Woah, hang on a minute! You telling me you didn't really zero-gravity gangbang that team of astronauts on the international space station?!

0 likes
I would not make it a category, but you could put "true" or "real-life" as a tag or, as Liz suggests, add a brief footnote.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by wantyourpussy
just a idea

...even if my story isn't true per se...the sex scenes are almost always based on actual personal sex scenes...