Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Does it bother you when a woman does this during sex?

last reply
265 replies
32.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey boys,

I sometimes like to play with my clit while my husband is fucking me. I worry that this might make him feel like he's not satisfying me, so I have to do it myself, but that's not the case at all. When I've asked him about it, he's told me he doesn't have a problem with it and that he likes when I do it. I pretty much believe him, but I also don't think he would admit it if I was making feel like less of a man or lover.

So, guys, my question is: Does it bother you at all if your partner is basically masturbating herself while you fuck her? Does this make you feel like she's telling you that you're not getting the job done, or are you honestly okay with it?

Thanks,
Rachael
Lurker
0 likes
Doesn't bother me at all. It is a team project after all - everyone should be doing anything they can to contribute to the enjoyment of all.
Hey, maybe I'll paint that over my headboard.
The Linebacker
0 likes
That doesn't bother me at all.
Testing The Waters.
0 likes
Quite enjoy it myself. My wife was tickled to find that out as well. She had more than one bad experience with guys feeling as if it was negative commentary on their performance.

Plus, paying attention to how she likes it lets you take the helm sometimes so she can concentrate on clawing at the sheets.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I don't have an issue with it at all. I know I can make her cum without her touching herself during sex. For me, I think she does it because she knows I like to watch her touch herself and its part of the tease.
Lurker
0 likes
Certainly not, Infact its beautiful to see her wanking whilst we have doggy sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't bother me too, by the time she does do it, she's already had 1 or 2 mini orgasms by my fingers and tongue, so guess it help to have the massive uncontrolable one with a little finger help.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find it exciting it adds to the experience by showing me what she prefers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i think its awesome it helps out i cant pinch her nipples and hold her leg up and play with her clit at the same time lol but yes i dont mind it one bit... Look at it way when hes licking your pussy one hand palying with your the hand is fingering you and you grab your breast and pinch your nipples...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its all part of loving together - smile
Lurker
0 likes
doesnt bother me at all
Lurker
0 likes
Doesnt bother me at all, it usually leads to hurt squirting which is MEGA AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
The act itself doesn't bother me at all, though her fingers/nails can get in the way in certain positions (this can even be painful if the girl has long nails). More often than not, I'm the one that's stimulating her clit either by rubbing it with my thumb or slapping against it with my pubis as I'm fucking her. Another fun thing to do is to apply some pressure on it so that it rubs against my dick as I'm thrusting in and out her pussy.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Yeah, I hate selfish ass bitches who only think of themselves during sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I try to encourage my wife to do it but she seems shy to. If she was fucking me with a strap on I would be stroking myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love it when a girl plays with her clit or her boobs or hair while we are fucking also love it when she masturbates or masturbates for me all of this turns me on soo much !!! mmmmmm ;)
doesnt bother me at all... play away ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I often ask her to do it, especially if I'm sitting holding her legs whilst penetrating.
She says that have something to come against makes the orgasm more intense.
Plus the sight of a woman touching herself is wonderful viewing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope and if you would like with the other hand, grab my balls, please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does not bother me as te prime aim s orgasms for both.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doesn't bother me at all. It's really hot to see her play with her clit while I hold her legs up by her ankles and fuck her hard and fast
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Dont bother me at all either. I enjoy it and ask her to do it. Nothing she could do would make feel im not doing enough or doing it right. We been married 15yr and know each other very well. And happy to say still great sex. I se it as the difference between it feeling really good or that was great when she goes. As stated above. Thats my goal everytime, give her as many as I can and the best they can be. Works for us. Good question.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Nope, it doesn't bother me. If we can't be sexy together, with no holds barred, what's the point?
Lurker
0 likes
Dose not bother me at all. I find it very hot if she can intensify her orgasm by rubbing her clit or what ever is fine with me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I occasionally finger my clit during sex and yes some guys feel they are being inadequate. I assure them I am happy with their performance or I would ask them to change the action or position. It sometimes helps me when they are taking a little more time than I would like to get me to cum.
I am always gentle in the action so as not to make them feel inadequate.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it. She knows I like to see her touching herself, either during sex or just me watching. so that's all good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would bother me if she didn't have an orgasm (or several).

If she wants to do that, then great.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
Okay, that appears to settle it! Thanks for all the great responses. Of course, the results may be skewed by all the sexually enlightened studs we happen to have here at Lush. The overwhelming okayness with one's partner enhancing your fucking with a little masturbation has convinced me that I can continue diddling my magic button without worrying about my husband being secretly bothered by it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When I first got into the sex-game, it did. But when we all first started we were all pretty dumb, right?

Luckily my g/f at the time was very open to discussing likes and dislikes during sex.

Therefore, if she girl doesn't mind getting herself off, then I don't mind at all. Whatever makes her happy.