Sex and Makeup

last reply
16 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I get really turned by well madeup ladies. The heavier the makeup the better. As for Lipstick the Redder the better. I love really sexy eye makeup, blue eyeshadow really get me going. Ladies do any of you specifically get madeup just to have sex?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bilpatt2014
I get really turned by well madeup ladies. The heavier the makeup the better. As for Lipstick the Redder the better. I love really sexy eye makeup, blue eyeshadow really get me going. Ladies do any of you specifically get madeup just to have sex?

I'm NOT a gal but I do love a lip-sticked girl.

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I'm getting dressed up, then I'm going to do make up too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it's for an occasion yes. The hard thing for me is to find mascara that doesn't run during a good blowjob session ;) I don't care what brnad, I have long eyelashes and always get fallout. Ugh. Do not like the Courtney Love look
0 likes
Quote by GunGirlJess
If it's for an occasion yes. The hard thing for me is to find mascara that doesn't run during a good blowjob session ;) I don't care what brnad, I have long eyelashes and always get fallout. Ugh. Do not like the Courtney Love look

Tried semi-permanent lash tinting? I don't wear much makeup (lip gloss, blush, done, unless it's a really special occasion) but OMG, I love having tinted eyelashes--you look like you have makeup on all the time, it's really very pretty.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Sure I do. But I look terrible in red lipstick, so mostly just around my eyes.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bilpatt2014

Nope - I'd turn you off quicker than a power outage in New York City.

LOL

El Naturel - I've proven that makeup can mold if left to it's own devices.
Lurker
0 likes
My daughter, married and in her mid-twenties, looks absolutely wonderful with just a dusting of makeup and an almost reticent shade of lipstick. When she was younger she plastered her face with stuff and looked, well, off-putting. Today she uses makeup to highlight the beauty of her face while minimizing the odd blemish. Her mother, however, finds that without trying to overdo it she is using more makeup so that she, too, can accentuate the positives while minimizing the negatives.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JacquieJ
My daughter, married and in her mid-twenties, looks absolutely wonderful with just a dusting of makeup and an almost reticent shade of lipstick. When she was younger she plastered her face with stuff and looked, well, off-putting. Today she uses makeup to highlight the beauty of her face while minimizing the odd blemish. Her mother, however, finds that without trying to overdo it she is using more makeup so that she, too, can accentuate the positives while minimizing the negatives.

I think minimum make up is better. I am almost 33 and I rarely wear any.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Obviously I not a gal. But I think a guys opinion is worth something in this discussion. For me I think older women might need more enhancement than younger but shouldn't over do. For younger women too much makeup is silly. No one seems happy with themselves now days. The older want makeup to look you. The young want to look more sophisticated ( older). My GF is young and beautiful and I keep telling her she doesn't need makeup. A little eye liner and lip gloss is plenty. Old will come fast. Celebrate your youth while you have it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
Obviously I not a gal. But I think a guys opinion is worth something in this discussion. For me I think older women might need more enhancement than younger but shouldn't over do. For younger women too much makeup is silly. No one seems happy with themselves now days. The older want makeup to look you. The young want to look more sophisticated ( older). My GF is young and beautiful and I keep telling her she doesn't need makeup. A little eye liner and lip gloss is plenty. Old will come fast. Celebrate your youth while you have it.

That is nice to hear from a guy. I keep telling my friends that they don't need too much make up to look good. But you are right gals are way to insecure these days.
Lurker
0 likes
a little mascara and a light lipstick does well
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes. My husband is a firm believer that one shouldn't wear too much, but he never complains when I'm trying to woo him with my feminine southern charm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes. My husband is a firm believer that one shouldn't wear too much, but he never complains when I'm trying to woo him with my feminine southern charm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes