Login

Tubal Ligation

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey just wondering if getting your tubes tied (tubal ligation) will affect your sex drive?

My wife if going to have it done when she has our last baby's c-section.

She has a high sex drive now. I was wondering if it will change.

Anyone had their tubes tied who can offer some insight?

Thanks
Lurker
0 likes
As a woman who in earlier days had an awful lot of problems down there, I can only say that there is was a certain release knowing that after I had my tubes tied I could no longer get pregnant. I think that was when I started to come into my sexual own.
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
I have not had mine tied but am very familiar with the process and can tell you that it will have no effect on her sexually in a physical sense. Mentally is something else again. As long as it is something she truly wants it should be sort of mentally freeing for her so her drive might actually increase. If it is being done as a medical necessity then her mental state is up to how she deals with it.

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hope it's not offensive for a guy to submit a post.
I had the male equivalent many years ago - more than I'm prepared to admit ! Suffice to say that if another male knew about it, the question was : Are you O K firing blanks ?!
As kee4fun said, it's a mental attitude. In my case, another child could not replace the two we already had and we were the sort of couple who only had to look at each in a certain way and she'd be pregnant !
I guess there's an element that if I'd 'played around' there was no possibility of unexpected consequences but that, of course, is only something the two of you can resolve.
However, the scars of my 'tubal ligation' are still evident X number of years later !! Perhaps you should do similar ? But, then, I'm trying to get into your mind which is unfair.
All I can say is that, for the two of us, it was a release - no scrabbling for the dastardly latex/rubber or any concern as to the effects of the latest contraceptive 'pill' being inflicted upon a female.

Hope you both enjoy the results of whatever choice you make.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had one, libido wasn't affected by it. Though the crying baby and lack of sleep slowed me down just a bit.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I tried to get one in my twenties so I could get off bc pills and my doctors wouldn't do it because they thought I might change my mind about having children (I haven't), but from everything I've researched, it only serves to heighten a woman's sexual activity because she's released from the fear of an unwanted pregnancy. Otherwise, it doesn't affect her libido at all. I'm going to try again now that I'm in my thirties.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I had my tubes tie after my second child.

My libido is just fine.

Still want it all the time..

Lol...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
I had my tubes tie after my second child.

My libido is just fine.

Still want it all the time..

Lol...

That brings a smile to my face
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had mine done 3 years ago, i think it improved my sex drive as a matter of fact