Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you ladies like it when men expose themselves to you?, if so in what setting.

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Head Nurse
0 likes
Are we talking men in a general sense? Then no, I do not like it.

Are we talking about a man I'm involved with? Then if it's an appropriate time/place, yes I do.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I would think a strange man doing that would be taken as a threat. It would also be a criminal act that would land him on a sexual predator list, as well as prison.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
strange question
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Why does it become a double standard for a woman to flash a male but, not for a male to flash a woman? Should all male exhibitionist be labeled as offenders? I guess men should not be allowed the guilty pleasures that you girls enjoy. I think nudity should be accepted without shame or prosecution. I also want to clarify I do not promote any of this when minors are present.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Jailer824
Why does it become a double standard for a woman to flash a male but, not for a male to flash a woman? Should all male exhibitionist be labeled as offenders? I guess men should not be allowed the guilty pleasures that you girls enjoy. I think nudity should be accepted without shame or prosecution. I also want to clarify I do not promote any of this when minors are present.

For the record I dont flash strange men either. So how is that a double standard. In fact, I believe that is actually expecting a man to stick to the same behavior.
Lurker
0 likes
I could potentially enjoy it, if it's the right type of man doing the exposing and I feel like I'm in a safe setting - such as there being a window between us, or I'm passing by in my car.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jailer824

I get a sense you're referring to: men and women in some sort of a relationship - physical or otherwise - together.

Usually 'flashing' someone means 'you don't know them - and you show your dick / tits / pussy' for a thrill *to yourself*.

Times at which women flashing their breasts is accepted: Mardi Gras and other silly alcohol fueled events. That's not 'average' behavior - it's 'I'm wasted' behavior.

If a stranger did it to me OUTSIDE of such venues like Mardi Gras he or she is a sick weirdo.

My husband - it's all good. Sometimes it can get some fun started. He'll do it at inappropriate times, too, just to watch me roll my eyes.