Login

Male phobia

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am looking for answers to why so many sexy ladies appear to have been turned towards sex with other females, seemingly because of men ?

Edit: Do not read too much into the Title, I only posted it like that to attract interest..
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't get the phobia part? I like girls because of all the fun parts they have, and I know exactly what to do with them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I see where you are coming from with this question although I feel it isn't worded right... I don't have a phobia of men so to speak but at many times, increasingly more the more men let me down, piss me of etc I find I certainly dislike men more and more. I wouldn't say that has turned me to liking girls, I have always liked girls and of course girls come with their own bullshit too but I think my answer is the more shit I get from men the less interested I am in them.
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I've not been turn off of men. I like them well enough, I just also find that I like women.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
EverydaySexism's timeline might give you a clue.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by curious3045
I am looking for answers to why so many sexy ladies appear to have been turned towards sex with other females, seemingly because of men ?

Edit: Do not read too much into the Title, I only posted it like that to attract interest..

Men should take a leaf out of their book and turn towards their fellow men, lol.