last reply
8 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi.

I have a good bisexual friend who has asked me to take part in this sort of activity. I had already fantasized with it, but never decided to participate.

Now I have the opportunity but I am a bit shy and dunno what to say.

If any of you have some experience in a threesome, please join this thread and share it with me.

Thanks very much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't see the dilemma, if you like the others go for it and if not don't. You may have a wonderful time or you may not care for it, but for sure you won't know until you try it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
I don't see the dilemma, if you like the others go for it and if not don't. You may have a wonderful time or you may not care for it, but for sure you won't know until you try it.

This....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Assuming your interest also means you are comfortable with the orientation of all those involved, then you just have to convince yourself to let any pre conceived notions of what will happen and your nervousness go out the window, allow yourself to enjoy a new and exciting sexual encounter that may or may not ever happen again.

In other words, GO FOR IT and allow yourself to enjoy whatever it brings or CUMS!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The thought of it make me soaking wet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If offered I would definitely try, you might get only this chance!!

I would also matter to me if the women involved really turned me on or not. So hard to fake it with another woman!!
Lurker
0 likes
My only expernce was at a spa. I loved it and will do if given d chance
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Damn, I sure feel left out.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I was you, I'd go for it. You are apprehensive now as you probably were apprehensive when you had sex with your first girl. It should pass. I know my first time in a 3some was a long time ago, but I dove right in, pardon the pun and never looked back. Having a great time is what it is all about. Go in with an open mind, enjoy the experience. If you do it, come back and let us know.