Have you ever tried to put your own cock in your ass, or have

last reply
50 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you ever tried to suck on it and could you do it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tried both and failed hopelessly! Lol
Lurker
0 likes
When I was a very flexible teen, I was able to lick and suck a little on the head - if I were ever to try bending my body in that position now, I'd likely be in traction for a few months and possibly suffer long term disabilities lol

As for autoanal (which is the term for fucking yourself in the ass lol) no, I've never really tried - believe you gotta be a bit more hung to pull it off smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chatnstroke
When I was a very flexible teen, I was able to lick and suck a little on the head - if I were ever to try bending my body in that position now, I'd likely be in traction for a few months and possibly suffer long term disabilities lol

As for autoanal (which is the term for fucking yourself in the ass lol) no, I've never really tried - believe you gotta be a bit more hung to pull it off smile

Autoanal, never heard that before...thanks
Lurker
0 likes
Erm, SURELY if it was big and hard enough to be ABLE to go up your ass, PHYSIOLOGY dictates that then you COULDN'T do it since, (in my limited experience) my own cock, when excited, tends to drift in a general direction that might be best described as AS FAR AWAY FROM MY ASSHOLE AS EVER POSSIBLE!!!

Have you ever been in Melbourne and tried to poke someone in Tasmania with a lollipop stick?

Have you ever been in New York City and tried to tongue kiss somebody in New Mexico?

Have you ever...

Nicola: "Enough. We get it."

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Erm, SURELY if it was big and hard enough to be ABLE to go up your ass, PHYSIOLOGY dictates that then you COULDN'T do it since, (in my limited experience) my own cock, when excited, tends to drift in a general direction that might be best described as AS FAR AWAY FROM MY ASSHOLE AS EVER POSSIBLE!!!

Have you ever been in Melbourne and tried to poke someone in Tasmania with a lollipop stick?

Have you ever been in New York City and tried to tongue kiss somebody in New Mexico?

Have you ever...

xx SF

I've seen some of those autoanal vids where a guy actually does it - and they don't get fully hard - it's in a more flexible semi state and they just push and wiggle it in lol... so one must be pretty long when semi to have a chance lol
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Have you ever...

xx SF

Perfect answer Steph!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh

Perfect answer Steph!!

To be honest, I HAVE actually done it though... (I have a very high pain threshold...) It wasn't worth it... I was the worst fuck I've ever had...

Nicola: "I said enough..."

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chatnstroke

I could just about lick the tip in my younger days.
My cock never could maintain the semi erect state for auto anal. It seemed a bit pointless anyway, not much would be going in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Have you ever...

xx SF

Have you ever stood in Dublin and tried to blow a Scouser?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Have you ever stood in Dublin and tried to blow a Scouser?

YOU UTTER UTTER BASTARD!!!!!!

(Maybe once... And I was kneeling down...)

xx SF
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by Hardallnight
Tried both and failed hopelessly! Lol

Me too, but it was fun when my wife tried to help. It just DOES NOT bend like that. Tried my own mouth too, with her help, but my back doesn't bend that far either.

I could pick up a car but bending was impossible so she did it for me, a lot because she loved it but didn't like me doing her. What fun that would have been for me. I was NEVER unhappy though.
I am always a gentleman.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can get my head up my ass, and frequently do, but not my schlong.
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I've had dreams about sucking my own cock once or twice. I have never told that to a living soul before. That's what I like about Lush.

The cock in the ass thing just sounds much too painful to contemplate. Ouch!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No........but I've put my cock in someone else's ass ?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Chuckanator
0 likes
Are you kidding? How would a guy put his own cock in his ass? You need to examine the human male anatomy. I am sure there are guys out there trying to suck their own dicks but I'm not one of them. I am not adverse to blow jobs. From the female persuasion. I am so straight I could be a ruler.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Ah, no. I haven't. To both parts of the question. I guess if one can somehow stick ones own dick up ones own ass, if someone tells you to go fuck yourself, I guess you can literally go and do exactly that.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
Are you kidding? How would a guy put his own cock in his ass? You need to examine the human male anatomy.

Google Images: autoanal.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

YOU UTTER UTTER BASTARD!!!!!!

(Maybe once... And I was kneeling down...)

xx SF

I'm the bastard? You said you swallowed!
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by SydneySider
Ah, no. I haven't. To both parts of the question. I guess if one can somehow stick ones own dick up ones own ass, if someone tells you to go fuck yourself, I guess you can literally go and do exactly that.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
This thread delivers.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I'm the bastard? You said you swallowed!

In for a penny, Dear Boy...

xx SF

(And WHY would swallowing make someone a Bastard??? Makes 'em a second fucking date IMO... Which you've now fucked. *LAUGHS!*)
Story Verifier
0 likes
Dani nailed that! It does deliver.

I like Pepé Le Pew also, always kind of saw myself as misunderstood, like him.

I get a real kick out of the dichotomy, 2 very strong views that will most likely never agree. It's all in the beliefs we were taught but, sometimes new data causes a change.

I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
Never even tried putting it in my own ass, but I have and can suck myself, can get like half of it in to my mouth i guess.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nzhard22
Never even tried putting it in my own ass, but I have and can suck myself, can get like half of it in to my mouth i guess.

You should be in the gymnastics team.
Now there's a thought for the next Commonwealth Games! Naked Gymnastics with bonus points for auto felatio.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by chatnstroke

Autoanal??? Wow one learns a new thing everyday thanks for the enlightenment Chatty i've never heard of such a thing before... nor would I have considered it even possible

You mean like "Rufus" Now Im certain he could do it
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Who the fuck thinks this stuff up?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Synapsefirings72
Who the fuck thinks this stuff up?

Only doctorlove!
Active Ink Slinger