Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How much time do you spent reading Stories and or the Forum.

last reply
34 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me 60% forum 40% stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say about 50/50 depending on the week. However I spent most of my time on lush not reading lol. I have too many people to talk to by now.
Lurker
0 likes
For me it would be 75% for stories, and then 25% for forum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Forum: Too much%
Stories: Not enough%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
95% stories; 5% forum!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm... some days all stories, some days, all forums. some days some of each! some days, just chat.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm finding myself browsing the forums more and more. My friend list, albeit quite small is full of people I enjoy chatting too immensely so I only pop in and out of the chat rooms briefly. Also, I have to admit that I don't read enough of the stories!!
Forum/chat rooms50%
Friends chat 40%
Stories 10%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stories 90%
Forums 10%
Head Nurse
0 likes
since you are asking this question in the forums, doesnt that naturally skew your results?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
we have stories here?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by sprite
we have stories here?

I always wondered about the name. Thought it was just another of Nicola's "quirks" I didn't quite get.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
60% stories, 20% Forums, 20% surfing random-ish profiles (the people here at Lush fascinate me, in the best possible way).
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I spend more time posting stories and chatting than anything really. I try to read as much as I can. I used to post more in the forums, now I tend to only stick to those that grab my attention. Or I see my friends activity feed and the title looks interesting. Couldn't tell you the percentage on it, though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
85% forum
15% stories
both depend on my mood

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
60% Forum
40% Stories

Most of the time when I post in the forums if I see an interesting story listed in the signature I'll stop posting and go check it out. Usually that leads to reading the rest of their work and checking out who they follow and their favorite stories.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Lurker
0 likes
It's such a toss up for me. I can go months without popping in - and then I go months where I binge and obsess day in and day out.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Much more time reading stories. A lot of time reading stories.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I get interrupted quite often, so it's hard for me to spend as much time reading stories on Lush as I should. Jumping into the forum for a few quick posts takes much less time, so I tend to spend more accumulated time in the forums than I do reading stories, by a factor of about 4 to 1.

I also spend more time editing stories other members have asked me to correct for them than I do just reading for pleasure.
Lurker
0 likes
93% reading stories
5% forums
2% chat

Approximately, of course!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I give equal time to both but I'm feeling more inclined towards forums smile
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I used to read a lot more stories... then I got into the forums. Now, I'm finding my forum time is cutting back as well as I'm growing tired of the nonsense that tends to plague many of the topics. Happily, Gav's block has helped in this area. I enjoy reading the stories, but often I don't have the time with my crazy schedule to read more than one or two at a given time. Plus, if anyone knows I'm online, I can't read because I'm busy chatting with friends.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
I'm forced to read so much professionally in order to stay on top of things. I wish I could read more of what my friends write because they are amazing and I learn too. When I read them I really like to concentrate and focus on what they write. I don't just comment randomly. I like to share what I think or feel. I know I always appreciate that. I hate when I read an identical comment on another story by someone. It just seems like they are being polite or not really reading it at all. I'm making it a goal to do more Lush reading in this coming year. I appreciate any reads I receive. Sometimes friends send me links and that always makes it easier. So friends please know that I do care and appreciate what you are putting into your writing.mqgP1lH27g8ZolGI

The Forum takes less concentration and can be easily accessed while enduring a wait or sitting in my car.

I'm not even going to break it down to percentages.R6NWmeewzCUeMCPs

(don't you hate it when people overuse Emojies)
? A True Story ?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter
I used to read a lot more stories... then I got into the forums. Now, I'm finding my forum time is cutting back as well as I'm growing tired of the nonsense that tends to plague many of the topics. Happily, Gav's block has helped in this area. I enjoy reading the stories, but often I don't have the time with my crazy schedule to read more than one or two at a given time. Plus, if anyone knows I'm online, I can't read because I'm busy chatting with friends.

The Forum is tending to be less discussion and more bashing. Actually, I spend very little time doing either.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by adagio_sabadicus
The Forum is tending to be less discussion and more bashing.

You have a valid point here... and sadly... it is why I've visited them less and less.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i spend FAR more time in the threads. i'm here on a daily basis, either reading or posting. i can go weeks without reading a story or poem. i need to start back setting aside my 'poetry hour' and enjoying the NUMEROUS good reads here.

Say. Her. Name.