Tight girls

last reply
18 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm a pretty tight girl...down you know where. Some guys can't seem to handle it and others really hurt me. I know some guys love tight pussies but I'm curious are there some men that don't like it?? If so give me some reasons. Xoxo
Lurker
0 likes
Love the way a tight pussy grips my shaft! Also love the way my balls slap those tight lips! mmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love a really tight pussy! i just love how good it feels around my big cock as i pound it open! id love to see how tight that blueribbon pussy really is!
ride em harder
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me to tight makes me finish to quick. Even a tight one if aroused correctly will open up plenty. But yes if the guy just wants to jump on and shove in then it would be a problem. My first wife was quite tight, but with some oral and foreplay she would open up where inserting was smooth and easy.
Lurker
0 likes
can't imagine not liking it, but maybe I've never been with someone truly tight. Seems like it could be difficult in the same way that a guy being too big could be.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Some girls are tighter than others, but its all fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Over the years I have come to love a loser vagina. I m on the girthier side, and a really tight one takes a lot of work to loosen up so there is no pain. I love foreplay, but sometimes it is nice to be able to have a quicky, and really tight vagina's just don't allow for that.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by blueribbongirl
I'm a pretty tight girl...down you know where. Some guys can't seem to handle it and others really hurt me. I know some guys love tight pussies but I'm curious are there some men that don't like it?? If so give me some reasons. Xoxo

Not sure about tight, but I did experience one lady who was very strong down there. It was like being gripped by a boa-constrictor and when she got going, cow-girl style, it felt like she was going to rip it off. Border-line painful and certainly painful if I'd cum and she hadn't. I'm sure I was several inches longer by the time she'd finished with me!

You live and learn.
Lurker
0 likes
The gynaecology text books will tell you that those bits are highly adaptive.
Depending how much regular and consistent use a pussy gets, it will, in time, accommodate to whatever is regularly servicing it.
I must say I have never been entirely convinced by that. Stands to reason if there is a lot of variety in what goes there, then probably it will be the bigger end that is memorable.
However, think about it though, it is designed to let a baby's head come out, and some people like to put a fist in there.
So there is a grain of truth in it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blueribbongirl

What size cock do you like best? I have never heard of a guy that does not like a tight pussy even if he blows his top before getting started.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I love a tight girl, I never really feel much if she isn't tight. However, a dry tight pussy is unacceptable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by B0swell0x
The gynaecology text books will tell you that those bits are highly adaptive.
I must say I have never been entirely convinced by that. Stands to reason if there is a lot of variety in what goes there, then probably it will be the bigger end that is memorable. However, think about it though, it is designed to let a baby's head come out, and some people like to put a fist in there.
So there is a grain of truth in it.
===
(quote) I've had a baby and if you didn't know it, you would never know it by how it feels ;) So they are very, very adaptable. Plus, exercising kegels probably makes a difference. There will never ever be a fist in there though I can assure you, I'm not even ok with more than one digit at a time.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by GunGirlJess
===
(quote) I've had a baby and if you didn't know it, you would never know it by how it feels ;) So they are very, very adaptable. Plus, exercising kegels probably makes a difference. There will never ever be a fist in there though I can assure you, I'm not even ok with more than one digit at a time.

Well that proves pelvic floor exercise work doesn't it.

Having delivered a few dozen babies, I know much better than to question women's feelings about the pain and difficulties involved. No man can ever really comprehend what that is like.
Lurker
0 likes
Not having felt one for some time, the thought arouses every time. Have always found the initial insertion difficult, but tyre sensations are exquisite
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My guys will occasionally tell me - You are tight tonight. That is a complement. Then again I have never had a complaint.
I cant believe that after having sex as often as I have in my life I can still be firm to tight. I do practice kegal exercises and I believe this helps and can certainly improve the pleasure for us both when I engage them during sex. I have also had times when he is working away and I cant feel a thing - fortunately that is very rare. I once asked him - Are you in yet? He was not happy.
I am not a believer that his size matters - I have enjoyed big and small and never fail to have more than one orgasm on a short one.
At times I have been dry and it can be a little uncomfortable. That has more to do with the time of the month than anything else.
Lurker
0 likes
I almost wonder if that is why anal is nice, because of the tightness.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been told that I am tight, yeah right, but I think that the guys have said this as an excuse for coming too quickly. I think the male idea is that if she is tight then there is too much sensation and you come quicker.

I would have thought tighter was better, but maybe not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If a guy says you're too tight, he's not spending enough time in foreplay, getting you nice and wet and slippery, maybe an orgasm or two first, just to tense and then relax those muscles. Then he should take it nice and slow, and drive you out of your mind. If he feels you all around, then you will feel him everywhere. Got to be the way to go!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's nothing wrong with a tight pussy at all