Kissing While Fucking

last reply
103 replies
11.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies, do you enjoy getting kissed while your man is in the middle of fucking you, or do you just prefer it prior to as part of foreplay?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It can get a bit frantic while the fucking is taking place, and I prefer to do more important things like breathing, gasping or shouting "Oh my God!".

Kissing during penetration is compulsory.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh there's always time to steal a kiss - even mid a frantic fucking. In fact, no better way to drive me nuts than to pause briefly and switch gears.
Lurker
0 likes
Kissing is essential throughout, but if I'm gasping and making noises please don't cover my lips with yours!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell yes! my girlfriend always slows down a little, while fucking my pussy with a strap-on, to kiss me. Kissing always makes it better and makes you feel good. However, if hard fucking is going on, and I want it just like that... then I can avoid a kiss sometime.
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by kiera
Most definitely. I love kissing, kissing is essential throughout fucking imo.

I agree but its so difficult trying to keep ones mouths engaged whilst .. well you know what I mean!

But yes in principle taking an occasional pause for tea of course.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

I agree but its so difficult trying to keep ones mouths engaged whilst .. well you know what I mean!

But yes in principle taking an occasional pause for tea of course.

Well yes indeed quite right John quite right, one must take into account pauses for tea
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Well yes indeed quite right John quite right, one must take into account pauses for tea

Jeez .. wheres my diary .. writing that down .. we bloody agreed on something!
Lurker
0 likes
do it all the time
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely love to deep throat kiss as we fuck - usually in the "missionary" position. To fill my lungs with his hot breath and for him to do likewise is ultimate eroticism ... and to experience his animal grunts as he fills me with his sperm with our mouths still engaged is sheer magic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SexySophie

Absolutely love to deep throat kiss as we fuck - usually in the "missionary" position. To fill my lungs with his hot breath and for him to do likewise is ultimate eroticism ... and to experience his animal grunts as he fills me with his sperm with our mouths still engaged is sheer magic.

These few words could be the basis of an incredibly erotic story. Please consider writing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always love to kiss. I will admit that it can cramp the mood if Im gasping for breath or panting and out of the blue he smothers my mouth with his lips. But it is soooo hot to have him tongue fucking mouth at the same time that he is cock fucking my pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
During desperate sex, lips barely touching, almost not, is especially sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
Kissing is very intimate and sensual. I can honestly say that i love it before, during, and after sex. Kissing during sex can get bumpy depending on what your doing. But im all for it
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes. Other times I'm fucking to hard to kiss
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes. Other times I'm fucking to hard to kiss
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love kissing while fucking!! It is a must!
Brown Sugar
0 likes
During a make-love kissing is essential.

During a fuck; however, kissing is not required nor necessarily desired until post-coital cuddling. A tongue-down while screaming doesn't work...at all.
Lurker
0 likes
Surely essential!

xx SF

(Even when you're really quick and rough with HER, she'll turn her head for her kiss...)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I am very experienced, but I did not know it was possible to cum while am Fucking a Guy without kissing. It is well I be darned.VMH0At8evJ12j1KW
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
of course it A must
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely...for my woman when she is orgasmic, a deep kiss will often bring on another orgasm...couldn't be better!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely...for my woman when she is orgasmic, a deep kiss will often bring on another orgasm...couldn't be better!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, passionate kissing heightens the entire experience. The gentle kissing becomes more savage and intense as the rise to climax is being reached. I love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mmmm, kissing while fucking is a must for me. I love it!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Possibly
During a make-love kissing is essential.

Damn right it is! You can't giving out the TLC without kissing. Lol

Just fucking though...kissing isn't really needed unless to start the sex or if it just happens in the heat of it all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kissing whilst getting fucked is most definitely compulsory if you want to make me a happy lady! I love being on top and slowing down almost to a stop and leaning down onto my man for a few sensual kisses and a bit of a snog before speeding back up and watching him enjoy! I also love him on top and putting a lot of his weight on me so he can kiss me for a few moments... Mmmmm fucking need this NOW!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most definitly!!!