2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Always up for some dirty chat!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love good hot sexy chat. Would love to give you a go sometime:-)
Lurker
0 likes
It is not so much if we (the guys) think we fit the description. It is if you do. To different people different things are sexy. What is a turn on for some is a deal breaker for others... So all I can say is, this is me. If you find me "sexy" great. If not, oh well.
Lurker
0 likes
I Love Dirty Chatssmile Open to Anything!!
Lurker
0 likes
She's probably a he looking to take advantage of some poor lonely desperate dude.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Ajax
She's probably a he looking to take advantage of some poor lonely desperate dude.

At "sexy" I thought I was out of the running. But "lonely" and "desperate" are adjectives I can get on board with.

hmu bb.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Ajax

How rude and unnecessary.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Dani

How rude and unnecessary.

I agree he likely could have worded it better ...but what he is saying isnt exactly an impossibility here Dani Ive seen it countless times in chat rooms and forums and its usually the more forward women such as the OP who tend to be women posing as blokes from what ive seen but thats just my humble opinion.

This bird made 2 forum posts thus far and has made this thread...I dont think Ajax meant any offence I think he is just wondering as I am why one would do so and also thinks its a little on the dodgy side.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by kiera

I agree he likely could have worded it better ...but what he is saying isnt exactly an impossibility here Dani Ive seen it countless times in chat rooms and forums and its usually the more forward women such as the OP who tend to be women posing as blokes from what ive seen but thats just my humble opinion.

This bird made 2 forum posts thus far and has made this thread...I dont think Ajax meant any offence I think he is just wondering as I am why one would do so and also thinks its a little on the dodgy side.

Yes, I'm aware that people are not always who they claim to be. Two forum posts is hardly anything to ring alarm bells. I myself had an account here for over a year before I actually started using the damn thing. I hope no one thought I was 'suspicious' based on my nonexistent forum post count prior to me being active in the forum.

What compels anyone to want to chat with someone? Perhaps this person got lonely and took to the forum to find someone to talk to. People do it all the time.

Outwardly accusing a member of being the opposite gender of what they claim to be groundlessly is beyond offensive. It's also distasteful. So is referring to someone as 'this bird' when clearly they have a name.

It's not like she's asking for personal information or asking to take their communication somewhere off the site. She wants anyone that wants to chat to message her. If that doesn't appeal to you, move on or express your disapproval in a way that doesn't require insulting her.

Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Dani

Yes, I'm aware that people are not always who they claim to be. Two forum posts is hardly anything to ring alarm bells. I myself had an account here for over a year before I actually started using the damn thing. I hope no one thought I was 'suspicious' based on my nonexistent forum post count prior to me being active in the forum.

What compels anyone to want to chat with someone? Perhaps this person got lonely and took to the forum to find someone to talk to. People do it all the time.

Outwardly accusing a member of being the opposite gender of what they claim to be groundlessly is beyond offensive. It's also distasteful. So is referring to someone as 'this bird' when clearly they have a name.

It's not like she's asking for personal information or asking to take their communication somewhere off the site. She wants anyone that wants to chat to message her. If that doesn't appeal to you, move on or express your disapproval in a way that doesn't require insulting her.

I dont think he was Dani. but who says he isnt right? ..One never knows here so equally after her 2 forum posts who are you to either? You made a Judgement calll as did he albeit you chose her as being correct and honest he didnt.
The Duchess of Tart

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by kiera

I dont think he was Dani. but who says he isnt right? ..One never knows here so equally after her 2 forum posts who are you to either? You made a Judgement calll as did he albeit you chose her as being correct and honest he didnt.

I didn't say whether or not I agreed. Whether she is or isn't a man trolling isn't my call. I made no judgment call. I saw something rude and addressed it as such.

I'm also asking a couple of members to refrain from being rude to others for no reason. As a forum moderator, it's my obligation to do so.

Please and thank you.

Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Dani

I didn't say whether or not I agreed. Whether she is or isn't a man trolling isn't my call. I made no judgment call. I saw something rude and addressed it as such.

I'm also asking a couple of members to refrain from being rude to others for no reason. As a forum moderator, it's my obligation to do so.

Please and thank you.

Edit...My apologies to the OP if she found the term "this bird" offencive Im a British cockney and its a term we use for woman I meant no offence.
The Duchess of Tart

Lurker
0 likes
Try Milik...

(Everyone else does...)

*LAUGHS!*

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani

... It's also distasteful. So is referring to someone as 'this bird' when clearly they have a name.

r.

Years ago when I started travelling internationally, one of my first trips was to London - and my UK based colleague offered some advice before we went. I was going with a group of coworkers - some women and men. He told us don't get alarmed if any of the guys get called "blokes" or the women get called "birds" - it's just British slang for guys and women - and nothing rude is meant by it.

We all thought it sounded funny - and sure as heck, we heard it when we were there lol..

One of the best parts about travelling all over is learning about different things - so for what it's worth, the bird reference was not distasteful.

As for the original posting, I've found my best chat friends by accident - not really looking - just roaming around the forum threads and you'll find lots of interesting, fun, nice people. Have fun smile
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by chatnstroke

Years ago when I started travelling internationally, one of my first trips was to London - and my UK based colleague offered some advice before we went. I was going with a group of coworkers - some women and men. He told us don't get alarmed if any of the guys get called "blokes" or the women get called "birds" - it's just British slang for guys and women - and nothing rude is meant by it.

We all thought it sounded funny - and sure as heck, we heard it when we were there lol..

One of the best parts about travelling all over is learning about different things - so for what it's worth, the bird reference was not distasteful.

As for the original posting, I've found my best chat friends by accident - not really looking - just roaming around the forum threads and you'll find lots of interesting, fun, nice people. Have fun smile

Yes, this has been explained to me several times over by several different people.

In regards to the whole 'this bird' thing, I was mistaken. In America we say 'chick' in the UK they say 'bird'. I totally missed that connection.

Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by chatnstroke

It can be depending on it's use. Like a lot of other terms, it can be very insulting to different people. I have been called a bird and felt it very demeaning.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Dirty_D

It can be depending on it's use. Like a lot of other terms, it can be very insulting to different people. I have been called a bird and felt it very demeaning.

That was my original interpretation of it, because where you and I are, a woman is only called a bird as an insult.

So I guess it depends on who's saying it. Lots of these things get lost in translation, which is why I try to stick to actual names and pronouns on here. That's a lesson I learned the hard way.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Try Milik...

(Everyone else does...)

*LAUGHS!*

xx SF

LMAO...

still LMAO..

(((((((Milik))))))))

speaking of Milik-I MISS YOU!
Lurker
0 likes
I think it's fun, meeting new peoplesmile
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Try Milik...

(Everyone else does...)

*LAUGHS!*

xx SF

Why not. I got an EP cybersex too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dirty_D

I have never used the word "bird" to refer to a female, it wouldn't sit right with me. I do think it's slightly demeaning but not neccessarily derogatory.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani

Yes, this has been explained to me several times over by several different people.

In regards to the whole 'this bird' thing, I was mistaken. In America we say 'chick' in the UK they say 'bird'. I totally missed that connection.

To be honest, it isn't a term that an educated British gentleman should or would use.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by clum

At "sexy" I thought I was out of the running. But "lonely" and "desperate" are adjectives I can get on board with.

hmu bb.

Yeah, about that... The Lush Stories Sexy, Lonely and Desperate Club (UK Branch) meet on the first Thursday of every month... And in July you never showed up. I was there on my own man, I looked like a wanker, Clum... See you on Thursday, yeah?

xx SF

(Dude, PHONE if you can't make it and I won't have to pay for the Venue...)

Nicola: "You told me there were 84 members... THat's why I send you money..."

Me: "Let's not do this here, Nikki..."
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
Yeah, about that... The Lush Stories Sexy, Lonely and Desperate Club (UK Branch) meet on the first Thursday of every month... And in July you never showed up. I was there on my own man, I looked like a wanker, Clum... See you on Thursday, yeah?

Sorry, I... had a thing. I'll be there Thursday (it's my turn to bring the Pringles, I think).

(You don't even live in the UK...)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by clum

Sorry, I... had a thing. I'll be there Thursday (it's my turn to bring the Pringles, I think).

(You don't even live in the UK...)

RyanAir, Dude... (Nikki pays...)

But listen, SERIOUSLY, August Thursday is going to be special. I'm doing a lecture (with slides) on Irish Battalions in Foreign Service in the 18th and 19th Centuries. (I KNOW!!!!)

Hey, while we're on the subject, can you bring PLAIN pringles? 'Cos those sour Cream And Chive ones make your breath smell and I'm telling you, after what this lecture is going to do to THE LAYDEEZ, neither of us are going to need smelly breath!!!

xx SF

Clum: "WHAT 'LAYDEEZ'??????"

Me: "... you never know..."
Lurker
0 likes
I'm Sexxxy, and I Know It;)
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by lacr0236
It is not so much if we (the guys) think we fit the description. It is if you do. To different people different things are sexy. What is a turn on for some is a deal breaker for others... So all I can say is, this is me. If you find me "sexy" great. If not, oh well.

Pretty much he said it, I just lay me out and if you like it, we talk. It's all about trust and I want to tell as much as I can up front. I expect the same but that doesn't always happen. I just move on.

Slut, from the urban dictionary:
a. A person, especially a woman, considered sexually promiscuous.
b. A woman prostitute.
2. A slovenly woman; a slattern.

I used the term "Slattern" in a play once and that bothered me more than most other words, like "Fuck". Words are just sounds though, phonemes, until you put meaning to them and I believe that words are the true gods. You couldn't even talk about the concept of God without words, so who's in charge.

Just because you like sex, maybe a LOT of sex doesn't make you a slut. Check out the word slattern, I think "Horney" is a good term, I'm that all the time but I'm not sure what the male equivalent would be called.

So, like others have said, you get to choose from this smorgasbord of delectables. Some pretty good ones from looking back.

Have fun and stay safe.
I am always a gentleman.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
Clum: "WHAT 'LAYDEEZ'??????"

I have never, in my life, said anything in such a way as to warrant so many question marks.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by clum

I have never, in my life, said anything in such a way as to warrant so many question marks.

Grammar Queen.

xx SF