Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is it about older women that attracts younger men?

last reply
71 replies
7.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have been hit on by a number of younger men both here and in reality. I'm not sure that its my thing, but I would be interested to know what it is about us older ladies (I'm in my late forties) that appeals to someone ten, fifteen, twenty years younger.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well, i'm a girl, but... For me, it's the maternal thing. Seeking attention, affection, and the intersection of mutual interests - shared. i feel so good with a mature Lady who finds me interesting and supports my interest in Her. i'm reminded of a Chinese word, "mu", it means unask the question, because the answer is so much more all encompassing than the question seems to be asking.
Love, Sue
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its the experience thing for me. I would much rather have a woman that is in her mid 30's up to 50, over anyone younger.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
They don't play games, they know what they want, they know how to please a man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me i feel like an older woman would be able to teach a younger person things that someone their own age couldn't. I also feel like that if the guy perhaps wasn't massively great the first time, the older woman would be more understanding and wouldn't tell all of her friends and laugh at you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Experience and maturity are huge.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Experience and maturity are huge.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by JacquieJ
What is it about older women that attracts younger men?

Pussy?

Sorry, I know this is Ask the Guys, and I don't belong here, but that's my guess.
[url]http://[/url]
Chuckanator
0 likes
First of all, great question. I lost my virginity when I was seventeen to my neighbor, a woman in her late thirties. She was the wife of an air force officer and mother of two. It went on till they moved away eight months later. By the time they left, I was well versed in the art of love. She was patient and verbalized her needs. She was a great teacher and I was a eager student. I remember we fucked like rabbits for the firsts couple months, never missing a day. Later we got more cautious after almost getting caught several times. I remember how we going at it heavy in her pool house and her 9 year old daughter was at the door. We rushed into the bathroom naked. She said, "I'll be right out honey. Just getting cleaned up. Could you hand me my clothes on the floor?" All I can say is that every young guy should have a Mrs. Hanson.

Now that I am in my fifties, I find many women in their thirties and even twenties are hitting on me. So that question goes both ways. I think several factors create the attraction for both men and women. With age comes several things like poise, confidence, sophistication, career advancement and even financial security, in many cases.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
They're easier.

Lurker
0 likes
I have always been hit on by older women. Every woman except one I have dated has been older. I think it's an experience and maturity thing. Older women are simply amazing to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
experience experience experience!!!
0 likes
I know I am not a guy and not supposed to be on this question, but I am in a relationship with someone younger. I did not ever seek out anyone younger than me. It was not what I wanted. With age, I have actually gotten pickier, and even more selective. Single and older does not mean you have to act desperate. Younger men have been hitting on me and saying they were attracted for awhile now. The only thing I may have done different is be more open talking about things with more/new people. Maybe they are just horny? My sex drive has always been high -too- whether I acted on it or not. I was pursued.

I was told that his own age group of girls did not ever appeal to him because of how they acted, and their immaturity.

I am sure my bf could validate and answer better in his own words, but he rarily answers forum questions.
Lurker
0 likes
I was always attracted to older women when I was younger. Now that I'm not so young, I have to say that women only come into their true super powers in their forties and fifties... it's just... wow! They're sexier, smarter (intelligence is just so sexy) they're more confident; sure of what they want, how they want it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Wouldn't know... I'm an older guy attracted to younger women! ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
When I was young I almost always found that older women knew what they wanted and didn't mess around letting you know that that was. They also almost always had the benefit of experience to share!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm really not sure. All I know, is that I've been attracted to older women ever since I could remember. Maybe it's the experience. I wish I could tell you
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Experience, maturity, and knowing what they want.
Messed with a few older women and they weren't about playing games. They knew what they wanted (Me) and went after it.
That was a win/win situation.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think it's their experience and maturity. They are very attractive.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I was always attracted to older women when I was younger. Now that I'm not so young, I have to say that women only come into their true super powers in their forties and fifties... it's just... wow! They're sexier, smarter (intelligence is just so sexy) they're more confident; sure of what they want, how they want it.

Pretty much he's right.

All that and more. Look at why younger women are attracted to older guys. They know what it takes to make them happy. I'm sure there's a mom or a dad thing going on too but that's buried. Probably most is the confidence aspect. Confidence is very sexy.

It's all about the SEX!

When I was 25 I had a 50 year old girl friend for a year. No games, no bullshit, she knew exactly what she wanted. That's what Lieda was all about. I would have married her.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Smarter. More experienced. A a little bit taboo. Forbidden Fruit if you will ^_^
The Code of a toy:
Pleasure can be achieved through joy or Sex.
To provide one with pleasure is to live. To live is to please someone.
A day without laughter or Sex is a day not worth recalling. A day that was not worth living. Those days don't exist toy a toy. I'm the BoyToy of Lush.
I'm the Best of them all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't really know for sure what actually attracts me more. BUT....
Women are like scotch.
A young scotch (or your favorite type of drink) will get you to your destination pretty quick.
A mature scotch, (again,your favorite type of drink) I find just as much pleasure to enjoy the taste and aroma, as it is the destination.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well, i think its Nice,
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by justalilfun
I don't really know for sure what actually attracts me more. BUT....
Women are like scotch.
A young scotch (or your favorite type of drink) will get you to your destination pretty quick.
A mature scotch, (again,your favorite type of drink) I find just as much pleasure to enjoy the taste and aroma, as it is the destination.

Wait... So older women have a stronger aroma? sad
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
They're easier.

Correct.

To elaborate this statement a bit: Older women know when, if and how they want it. They don't play games, they don't make your life miserable until they decide to give it to you, they take it if they want it. If they don't, they tell you straight on so you can move to another one.

edit: and that is absolutely liberating for younger guys who have to 'deal' with women their age.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Well now that I am officially "older" I am not attracted to older women. But... When I was young I was attracted to older women. I think it was just that they were women and not giggly girls. They were sophisticated, confident, and alluring. Plus they knew what they wanted. Not just where to touch them but how.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love older women they are so much more confident and not as many hang ups about there body