The perfect girl

last reply
10 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I need your help guys. I'm going to write my first story, but I don't know what the girl should look like. Describe every aspect of your dream girl, from her height to her personality to her hair color, even her flaws. Describe it all. Thanks for your help and I'll keep using suggestions for later stories!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
No girl is perfect until you fall in love with her.

0 likes
Here's the trick. If you want to write a really good story, don't make her a perfect dream girl. Make her a real human being with a few flaws. Draw on your experiences and you own fantasies and create a character who is believable even if not "perfect".
Lurker
0 likes
A busty blonde with the same sexual appetite as me. Also loving, caring, trustworthy
Lurker
0 likes
I could just send you a picture of real perfection in every way but I think she might get pissed at me for revealing her publicly...
Lurker
0 likes
You don't want to base this on yourself?
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart
You don't want to base this on yourself?

I almost never base a character off myself, maybe an element, but never the character.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dirty_D

I almost never base a character off myself, maybe an element, but never the character.

Ok..well, I don't know what else to tell her then.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bb22
I need your help guys. I'm going to write my first story, but I don't know what the girl should look like. Describe every aspect of your dream girl, from her height to her personality to her hair color, even her flaws. Describe it all. Thanks for your help and I'll keep using suggestions for later stories!

I see you are new to the site so I will try to be extra gentle with my post when saying that you are asking really a lot. I am not a writer but I assume that not even one writer would be willing to give away these information unless is collaboration between writers. It is basically asking guys to write it for you.

As said, I am not a writer but I assume you want your character match your story. Every character in the story, carries that story, it is skill how you present a good character that helps your story and is mayor part of the plot.

Every information you will get here you can get just inspiration for your character, but than you do not need this thread, you can relay on any story you read in your life, experience you gain, people you've met, etc. It is craft that is developed through practice and learning about writing craft. There is big section for authors in the forum click here, here and here, maybe it will be in some sort of a help to you.
I am looking forward to read your first story, good luck.
Lurker
0 likes
My partner
Lurker
0 likes
That's a tough question. Honestly i've had girls of all caliber from different hair colors, body types, no breast, huge breasts, short, really tall, skinny, stubby, big girl. It doesnt matter how she looks or what she is because quite honestly, the perfect girl that will be the one that doesnt judge you for what you are and what you want. Whether its something completely different but is willing to give it a try on her own free will, that's something you dont want to lose.
I am single right now yes, but i do have this crush on this gorgeous girl at this coffee shop though and consider her to be desirable and she is: 5'6'', 105 pounds, Auburn hair, bright blue eyes, tattoos all over, great body, and a wicked smile that makes my knees weak. Once i work up the courage a little more ill ask her out.