talking dirty to my wife

last reply
12 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
about a year ago. my wife Mae and I where having some good wild sex. Mae was laying on her back, and she was fucking her wet pussy with her 12 inch cock dildo. and having me fuck her mouth for her at the same time. my naughty wife just loves to fuck like this. while one night I said to her. does it feel like having two cocks fucking you at the same time. Mae moaned, and said yes. I could see she enjoyed this. so as time went on. I started talking more and more dirty to her. saying things like. you like the feel of cocks fucking you all over. are you a fuck toy tonight. and with Mae's moans and groans, I could see she was enjoying this. I tell her things like. you would look so sexy with a cock fucking your hot pussy. and a cock in each hand. and a big cock fucking your tits. while I'm fucking your mouth for you. and I just watch Mae get so worked up hearing me talk to her like this. I have asked her if she is the party fuck toy cock cum slut tonight. and she just says, I'm a slut for cock. and then I will tell her. are you the gangbang party slut. and are you ready for all them hard cocks to jack all there hot creamy cock cum off all over your waiting face and tits for you. and with a big screaming orgasm. Mae says cum all over me.
is this just a behind close doors fantasy. of being gangbanged. or is Mae ready to be gangbanged with me and a room full of guys.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Sounds like you and her have some serious things to discuss while your not having sex. The fact you are taking it public would indicate you seem to want something more. Be careful. You might get what you wish for.
Lurker
0 likes
is that an invitation?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Enjoy x
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by asleep
Sounds as if you have the makings of a story for LUSH.O4NhEVRysbCYpoB7

Lol! I was thinking the same. Even better, do it and then make it a true story.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Sounds like she's fantasizing about being a gang bang slut and you're fantasizing about watching that. Maybe you should take small steps in that direction first before inviting over a motorcycle gang or the town football team. Ease into it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Maybe you should take small steps in that direction first before inviting over a motorcycle gang or the town football team. Ease into it.

Do you mean start with basketball team?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by wyocock
about a year ago. my wife Mae and I where having some good wild sex. Mae was laying on her back, and she was fucking her wet pussy with her 12 inch cock dildo. and having me fuck her mouth for her at the same time. my naughty wife just loves to fuck like this. while one night I said to her. does it feel like having two cocks fucking you at the same time. Mae moaned, and said yes. I could see she enjoyed this. so as time went on. I started talking more and more dirty to her. saying things like. you like the feel of cocks fucking you all over. are you a fuck toy tonight. and with Mae's moans and groans, I could see she was enjoying this. I tell her things like. you would look so sexy with a cock fucking your hot pussy. and a cock in each hand. and a big cock fucking your tits. while I'm fucking your mouth for you. and I just watch Mae get so worked up hearing me talk to her like this. I have asked her if she is the party fuck toy cock cum slut tonight. and she just says, I'm a slut for cock. and then I will tell her. are you the gangbang party slut. and are you ready for all them hard cocks to jack all there hot creamy cock cum off all over your waiting face and tits for you. and with a big screaming orgasm. Mae says cum all over me.
is this just a behind close doors fantasy. of being gangbanged. or is Mae ready to be gangbanged with me and a room full of guys.

It's just my .02, but some fantasies are best when you and she have an unstated knowledge that they will always remain as fantasies. Somehow, knowing that they will never be more than a fantasy gives the two of you room to really explore that fantasy together.

Now if it turns out that this is something the two of you actually want, then by all means go for it. The question for you, the question you asked, is this "Is this what she actually wants, or is it just a fantasy?" That's something only you and she can explore together. But even the act of exploring whether it's just a fantasy or an actual destination will, no doubt, be lots of fun! Enjoy!
Lurker
0 likes
I'd tell Mae that I had arranged a gangbang for her birthday...if she acts shocked and refuses, then laugh it off and tell her you were just joking. If she acts like she's down for it...well, I'd get on the phone with some of my friends or take out an ad on Craigslist.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This something you need to weigh up very carefully. Is it something you want to continue to just fantasise over or are you really ready fo make it reality. If you want to step it up into reality then maybe try with just one man. If it is as much of a turn on and you both enjoy it as much as you imagined then next time maybe try two. Take it slowly and make sure you both have fun.

When we discovered my wife was bisexual we discussed it for months before taking it further.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Talk to her, it's a bell you can't unring.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by busterx4x

It's just my .02, but some fantasies are best when you and she have an unstated knowledge that they will always remain as fantasies. Somehow, knowing that they will never be more than a fantasy gives the two of you room to really explore that fantasy together.

This, exactly. There is a TON of freedom in knowing it will remain a fantasy.