Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Other men seeing your wife/GF naked or in Lingerie??

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The thought of my wife exposing herself to other men is a major turn on. Not really overt full nude exposure, but things like wearing a loose unbuttoned top without a bra to dinner giving the waiter an opportunity to look down her blouse and see her tits, or wearing a sheer top under an unbuttoned light top or sweater. Or, occasionally flashing a trucker while driving down the freeway etc...

We're heading to Vegas in a couple of months and are working out some scenarios to have room service come to the room with her in some form of undress or in some sexy lingerie.

1. Any other men out there get turned on by the thought of their wives exposing their bodies to other men?

2. Are there any couples who enjoy this kind of thing and make it part of their sex lives?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife is such a prude when it comes to anything sexual. But I would love for her to expose herself to others and teasing them with her body .
The Linebacker
0 likes
Some guys are too jealous (usually caused by their own insecurities), but many are down with it. My wife has a smoking hot body and she loves to show it off. I don't mind at all, in fact I enjoy knowing that guys (women too) are all ogling her. I'm the one that gets to handle it.

Actually my wife and I have both been naked in front of lots of other people anyhow. We've been to nude beaches, skinny dipping with friends, and we've even been guests at a nudist resort before.
Lurker
0 likes
As long as she comes home to me they can look all they want... Total bragging right to say I'm with her..
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've gotten my wife to take delivery of pizza wearing a blouse thin enough to show that she wasn't wearing a bra and it really turned us on. Some videos that we have seen (amateur) that show the woman 'accidentally' drop the towel she was wrapped in when the pizza guy hands her the pizza are a big thrill for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We've been to plenty of nudist events. But I guess that's a little different.