But...but...It depends!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by clover
But...but...It depends!

Yes....
Lurker
0 likes
It's a combination of options two and three for me. I like a bit of variety!
Lurker
0 likes
In general, on any given day or night...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
In general, on any given day or night...

Lurker
0 likes
even in general... I prefer a mix of rough and sweet, all in one session.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It totally depends....sometimes rough and hard....yet sometimes soft and sensual
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by fystee
It totally depends....sometimes rough and hard....yet sometimes soft and sensual

That's true. Hubby and I have been known to go through all sorts of positions, moods, paces, etc., in a single session (like last night).
Lurker
0 likes
Why isn't there an "all of the above?"
Lurker
0 likes
Because it's all about your preference, among the choices.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
im torn between options 2 and 3. i didnt know i wanted rough until recently...when my FB pulled my hair while f**king me doggy style. it felt amazing...so yea...my preference is leaning towards rough
Seeker
0 likes
Rough and dirty, and sticky, and hard, and I will let you know when that changes.
Lurker
0 likes
Ok I voted hard and rough. And I do prefer that when being penetrated but for oral sex I'd have to go with slow and sensual
Lurker
0 likes
So far, rough and dirty is leading the pack.
Lurker
0 likes
If I have to choose, I prefer rough and tender. Rough actions, tender words.
Lurker
0 likes
hard and rough. scream-worthy.
Lush Legend
0 likes
I always say if in ain't rough it isn't fun.....scream-worthy~absolutely!

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
"And down the stretch they come. Rough And Dirty leads the pack, hooves flying, while Slow And Gentle slowly closes in on the rear. As they head for the wire, Over In Time is far back, along with Solo With Hand and not very vigorous."
Lurker
0 likes
rough and diiiiiiiiirrrrrrrty!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
rough and dirty but with the man who knows me well and i trust. but sweet_escape said it best .... rough and tender ... ROUGH sex and TENDER words ... for me the most satisfying and memorable sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sweet, soft and sensual, with just a touch of rough and dirty towards the end!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
Guys or Gals, whatever or whoever wants to do me. Its ok by me.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
last option isn't made for any girl I know..
I usually do not wank with lotion... :O
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I voted for "circus midgets and whip cream".... wait waht?

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Uhhh lotion?
Wouldn't KY be easier...? There's the warming one...the tingly one...oh my...*cough*
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by Primal
I voted for "circus midgets and whip cream".... wait waht?

Of course you did.

I dunno Rocco, I'm more of a rough sex kinda girl, but it does rather depend on the night....

But seeing as how my boyfriend's in Indiana, I take cyber/phone sex with a bit of the aforementioned lotion...
Lurker
0 likes
last option isn't made for any girl I know

Oh yes there is, and Lydia is one of 'em.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends. It all depends (cover your eyes really really!!!) what time of the month it is. For about two weeks all I crave is rough, tumble and wild sex, waking up with my muscles aching like I just ran a marathon. Then for about two weeks sweet and sensual, passionate and gentle.

And yes, during the rough and wild time, hand me the lotion and I will tie him up to make him watch so I can get my own way.

And I have only ever heard friends speak of American Idol so that is not an option for me never seen it.

So... 3/4?
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.