Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, have you ever had a sugar daddy before?

last reply
27 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Ladies, have you ever has a sugar daddy before?

9 votes remaining
yes (2 votes) 22%
hell yes, and proud of it (1 vote) 11%
maybe (0 votes) 0%
kind of (4 votes) 44%
hell no! no way! (8 votes) 89%
what's a sugar daddy? (2 votes) 22%
other (2 votes) 22%
Lurker
0 likes
This seems a bit, archaic these days, laughing.

But I am really curious.

Head Nurse
0 likes
I've not had a sugar daddy, although I provided the income in our household while I was married.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Mmm, fuck yes, and a sugar mommy. Being rewarded for being someone's slut is so hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, wouldn't mind having one though.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Yes, fucking delicious.

Caramel on a stick. Melts right in your mouth.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Yes, fucking delicious.

It's a good thing I swallowed my drink before I saw this.

Have not had that type before.

Not confirming or denying anything right now.

Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Yes, fucking delicious.

always gets stuck to my teeth
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dirty_D

always gets stuck to my teeth

ROFLMAO

my mind is too dirty.

the question is, which one is stickier?

Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, this guy was so nice he gave me way too much.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ashleyloves269
Yeah, this guy was so nice he gave me way too much.

did he pay your rent, buy you clothes, buy you what you wanted, give you money?? LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No but I'd love one LOL
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Lurker
0 likes
No but I'd love one LOL

I'm guessing there may be some still around.

I have no clue where..LOL

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Nope.

Material things are nice but it's not worth faking it and losing your independence.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Nope.

Material things are nice but it's not worth faking it and losing your independence.

I never faked anything..never put out. And I worked, paid my own rent, ect... while I had the pleasure of having the company of men who loved to take me out, or spoil me.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart

I never faked anything..never put out. And I worked, paid my own rent, ect... while I had the pleasure of having the company of men who loved to take me out, or spoil me.

I would call a guy taking a girl out, paying for dinner and gifts as just part of regular dating, especially if the girl is attracted to him and not faking interest in him to get something out of the situation.

I have a friend or two that have gone the formal definition of the sugar daddy route and it usually involves money/rent paid, extravagant gifts, travel, monetary "loans" etc. where the return for the rich guy is basically a hot (younger) girl that provides sex and/or companionship, fun and the fake premise of love. It's a mutually beneficial 'arrangement'.

It works for some people and not for others - depends on what one's motivations are. I'm just not wired that way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never had a man pay the rent or support me.

But there has been a guy or a gal that were very generous to me for spending time with them.

Does that qualify as a sugar Daddy or Mommie?

Yes and if you look at my age it was a long time ago.
0 likes
I picked "Kind of" -on the poll list. I have never had a real Sugar Daddy and honestly never wanted. I had a roommate who did long ago. I worked so hard and she flaunted things she would get and money. It always seemed a precarious situation and position to me and so I stood back and shied away. I did not want to feel like I owed someone anything, or like the tables were lopsided, as I often saw the male in the situations being used. I have known a couple of males or females who wanted one, TRIED, or known "of" someone who did, actually. I just didn't.

It wasn't until later that I had a guy friend [non-sexual] who bought me a camera and cell phone and paid for use ~ never getting so much as a real kiss or real date. I waited years after being frends and had a hard time accepting gifts like that. I try to give things in my own way back. But yes, I have been rent free and bill free for the most part for a very long time, much of my cost of living paid for, whether it was a friend or an ex... just never sexual, and for varous reasons, but I never asked them or wanted such lavish expenses paid on my behalf.

For some it was an amends and for others it was a way to give back... but it was hard to accept though nonetheless I did, and it humbled me, too, to do so.

So, not in the sexual sense, not a real sugar daddy, and my boyfriend tries to fill that "Sugar Daddy" role, or wants to, even though, yet again, that is "his" want, and material things have never been where it is "at" for me... I prefer emotion and love and loving... but it seems a pattern for me to find people I become close long term who show affection through money and giving~ not huge sums or things, but it strikes me thus anyway.

Sometimes I wish I was taken on wonderful vacays all over the world in exotic locales or a private jet (had enough offers) but hey~ I really would rather not have the material, feel obligated, and just be comfortable and have "good" relationships.
0 likes
I prefer

(I WOULD have said "Mary Jane", lol, but that seems a lil inappropriate, for me anyway).
I really can't eat those anymore... too sticky sweet. lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As a man who enjoys buying gifts and spoiling women who I have been with, I have to laugh at some of the perceptions of some respondents of this thread. It's amazing how quickly some are to judge, especially on a site like this.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PrimalMind
As a man who enjoys buying gifts and spoiling women who I have been with, I have to laugh at some of the perceptions of some respondents of this thread. It's amazing how quickly some are to judge, especially on a site like this.

I have to agree with you.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by PrimalMind

Maybe the thread should have been worded, "Ladies, do you enjoy getting spoiled by your man and your guy friends?" A 'sugar daddy' is more of an atypical relationship - even by using that term rather than 'boyfriend' or 'friend' - it's more of an 'arrangement'.

I'm going by the standard definition.

And by the way - no judgment from me. As I said, I have friends who do it (or have done it). Both people are getting something out of it that makes them happy. Everyone should do whatever works for them.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think, or at least hope, I can't be seduced by lavish gifts or money. They're quite simply not qualities that attract me to a person.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Maybe the thread should have been worded, "Ladies, do you enjoy getting spoiled by your man and your guy friends?" A 'sugar daddy' is more of an atypical relationship - even by using that term rather than 'boyfriend' or 'friend' - it's more of an 'arrangement'.

I'm going by the standard definition.

And by the way - no judgment from me. As I said, I have friends who do it (or have done it). Both people are getting something out of it that makes them happy. Everyone should do whatever works for them.

I should preface also that I never start out spoiling a girl... It's after the fact, once I have gotten to know her.. and I never promise gifts if she is compliant with me... It's always a surprise.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At this stage in my life and looking back, I would say "I Wish"
I wish i had meet an older man to teach me the sensual sexual ways.
I wish i had meet an older man whom wanted to spend his money on me, not for the money and stuff but for a man to want to treat me with the effort.
I think we can look at a sugar daddy as a girl using a man for monetary terms. I would had using him for gentlemanly and sexual terms.
Lurker
0 likes
??????? ? ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Yes, fucking delicious.

Only kind I have ever had or would ever want!! And yes, they are delicious and its fun to tease men who watch you suck and lick them too, HAHA!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
ANY guy that want's me to call him "daddy", walks away with less than when he met me! (an abused child here)