Login

Getting "worked" up

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do any of you wonderful women find a particular profession to be a turn on? Such as a clean-cut executive with killer instincts, or a mechanic who's pride and care is cut and soiled into their hands, etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do like a builder, or any job that requries a suit. An ex of mine used to wear a suit to work as he was in management and he really loved his job and was such a dick to his staff but to me he was soft and sweet and i could melt him haha and fucking hell that had me down on my knees every damn time! I also like delivery drivers for some reason always running around and driving about. There are loadddddsss!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
I like all kinds of men.

I think a man in uniform is pretty hot-cop, military...

Wouldn't mind being handcuffed and taken over the cop car.

The fatigues keep changing but I like short hair and clean cut look.

I'm really attracted to some of the very talented authors here at lush.

They are so sensual..and non author friends.

There's a lot to be said for creativity, intelligence and your own sensuality.

I also think a man in a nice suit is sexy as fuck.
Lurker
0 likes
Getting 'worked up' about men comes in all sorts of shapes and styles for me. Just being out and about it is smart, clean shaven men who catch my attention. I especially am attracted to strong shoulders, arms, and necks. If I am in a social setting and I find myself drawn to a man it is often his intelligence and sociability lubricates my desire. I have had crushes on professors, doctors, accountants, bankers, teachers, as well as a very hot little relationship with a man who is a research scientist.

I guess if I was going to draw a picture of my perfect make it would be a research scientist who was outgoing, dressed well, worked out, and who found me adorable!
Lurker
0 likes
Athletes.

(And athletic lawyers.) x
Head Nurse
0 likes
construction workers, farmers, guys who work with their hands in wranglers.

Bikers, not just guys on a bike, but a guy who can ride his bike on a tight line down a twisty road
0 likes
I have an admitted weakness for mechanical engineers. Something about the combination of the ability to do higher math and do physical work with your hands. Beyond that, anyone who can hold up his end of a wide-ranging conversation, the polymath sort of guy, is the sort I tend for whom I tend to fall.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!