Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls, have you ever taken a shower with another girl?

last reply
260 replies
30.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If yes, did something hot/naughty happened?
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first shower I took with a girl involved us four wheeling and getting really really muddy. We were late for a double date with guys I work with. Really we were just gonna hang out ( hook up). When we showed up we were a mess.....but a hot mess we asked to use their shower and the said we could. They didn't realize we were going to shower together. Neither did we really but we had been throwing back beers all day while four wheeling. The boys came in and watched us wash the mud from each other. It was a turn on for all and led to an awesome night. I have a few even better stories from that night. But that was my first of many showers with a girl....and yes something usually naughty happens.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have showered with another female, no nothing hot and heavy happened
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have yes. Nothing happened.
Lurker
0 likes
Soooooooooo many times
with frnds co workers strangers..................
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I shower with other girls all the time, and yes, its a great place for sex!
Lurker
0 likes
yes ive showered with girls before but no nothing has ever happened.
Lurker
0 likes
Ya all the time with my best friend smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I did, it was at a festival with a communal shower, no one could be arsed to wait in a cue for a shower each so people just hoped into then together! Very strange yet cool experience, there were 3 of us under my shower head. Tho no nothing naughty happened lol
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and still do
Lurker
0 likes
yes and something hot/naughty happen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If something hot and naughty isn't going to happen, what's the point?
0 likes
How do you mean? Because I suspect most of us have showered in full sight of another girl in a locker room. Maybe just because I went to run-down old schools. At home though, I have two roommates, a girlfriend, and one shower, so... yes.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have and wonderful things happened. Maybe even enough things happened to make up for all of those who say nothing happened.

I guess I may be out in right field because I can not imagine having a shower with a girl that was not receiving my signals and returning them in kind.
Lurker
0 likes
I can't say I have.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes have showered with other gals, but nothing has happened, except us getting clean!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have and it was uneventful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have many times with my girlfriends after making love
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Plenty of times....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was on the swimming team in high school, which means I have showered with hundreds of girls in communal showers. However nothing naughty ever happened. At least nothing I perceived that way.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes I have. Many times, from locker rooms to intimate one on one occasions. I definitely prefer the latter!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Hell Yes still do
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes after a 3way, she and I washed up together. Soapy slippery curvy body felt so different than soapy man, and I loved it. We ended up running the tank out of hot water.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I love showering together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah sure lots of times. Especially in the summer after the beach or swimming with Jen and Cindy. Of course silly most of us aren't angels we just look innocent hehe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
at three four times a week.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course. Wish I could more often. Hint Hint Tara!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JacquieJ
Yes I have showered with another female, no nothing hot and heavy happened

Jacquie J if we really become friends maybe one day your would like to try a California Shower, change in results not guaranteed, but the probability is good.