Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Of the lady's who answered the question of would you lick your pussy if you could.

last reply
8 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Many....many of you ladies stated you would in a heartbeat lick your own pussy if you could. How may of you are bi or lesbians? If you are neither what would be the difference between licking yourself and licking another woman?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Naughty_Nurse
I'm bi, and I'd love to lick myself, simply because I know best what I like haha...

Haha so true, same here. And I posted i the last question i was getting close, well i finally got there and it was great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am bi curious and would certainly lick myself to please myself, the difference from licking another woman would be your pleasuring yourself? Surely that is just self explanatory.
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
I m a bi
i can lick any pussy but licking myself gives all the pleasure
Lurker
0 likes
Like I said in the other post if I could lick my pussy yes I would all the time. I'm bi tasting yourself and pleasing yourself is so different then pleasing another women I love licking and enjoy the taste of other females but just having that me alone time satisfying myself is just a way of getting to know myself more and just the fact that it feels so good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if there was that possibility for me to lick my pussy anytime, then yes, I would. I love tasting myself and I love to have my pussy licked and clit sucked, so I would really love to be able to
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wish I was flexible enough, I have tried to do it so many times but couldn't do it : (
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Lurker
0 likes
its easy just be in to sports of alll sorts, i do football, hockey, running, cycilng, swimming etc etc, but i love gymnastics and doing it for a few years has made me very supply, very agile and be able to do things other girls dream about. Is licking your own pussy good ? you bet the fuck it is lol a 100% certainty of an orgasm, mmmmmm heaven . the fact i am 4'10" and size 8 and weigh 41/2 stone helps and with no boobs but you cant have everthing in life xxx