Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

unfairness of women compared to men in the choice of whom we want to have sex with

last reply
18 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A man can choose a girl he wants to have sex with, just by looking at her breast and deciding if he likes them big or small tits, firm or swagging....
unfortunately for we women, if we prefer long or short dicks, big or small girth, circumcised or uncircumcised dicks, we can't choose in advance and we only discover it when we are almost in the act...
Quite unfair isn't it?.... what can we girls do about this serious issue?
Lurker
0 likes
Ask for these details before hand?

Most guys love talking about their cock;-)

Seriously it shouldn't be what's on the outside people care about.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Advocate the return of the Cod-Piece. A nice tight one will give you all the information you need to make good decisions.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
I can't be interested in someone sexually unless there's a personal connection, but which point I've probably got all that information!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Give it a nice feel and see how it measures up. If it passes that test, ask for details.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Cocks are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get! I've had some unpleasant surprises, but the chemistry and the way they use them is more important to me than endowment.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
I'm sorry, unfair for women in who they choose for sex? Come on!

Women choose. Men take what they can get.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wilful

Don't spill the beans
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Seras_Victoria

Yes, they do and will pull it out, take a picture, put your hand on it, Skype it...need I go on?

I'll be the first to look every time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563

Don't spill the beans

Lmfao
Someone has to be the Villain
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RainyDaze
Quote by Seras_Victoria

Yes, they do and will pull it out, take a picture, put your hand on it, Skype it...need I go on?

I'll be the first to look every time

Oh, how true. Men love talking about themselves, their cocks, their interests, their conquests, their cocks... do I need to go on?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am more interested in how a lady acts than just her figure.
It is what is on the inside that counts, and if my personality shines through as someone she is interested in.. Then I may be on the inside.
I have met some women who are what mainstream media etc tell us is sexy, only to be turned well away by their personality.
I have met a couple of men who were as big a dick as their appendages too, maybe it works both ways?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Offer to give him a blowjob in the bathroom stall of the club. If you like what he has to offer, invite him home. If you decide he is too small I bet he'd still be OK with the situation.

Or find your men through the internet and ask for a picture of their cock before things progress too far.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Us girls get to show off our goods and a guys package is largely a mystery...true....but let's be honest, we have the power with who we fuck. Guys may get to window shop and make their selections but we aren't always selling. Guys are nearly always buying so fairs fair. We can't have it all our own way ladies.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by TheSluttyAngel
We can't have it all our own way ladies.

The hell you say!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No it's not a level playing field.
I would say most men would have sex with any woman that was available.
Women in my opinion are far more selective in choosing the man to satisfy or try to satisfy them. To me it's a privilege that I extend to them.
It took me years of experience to get three I am more than happy with.

Yeah to Beth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheSluttyAngel
Us girls get to show off our goods and a guys package is largely a mystery...true....but let's be honest, we have the power with who we fuck. Guys may get to window shop and make their selections but we aren't always selling. Guys are nearly always buying so fairs fair. We can't have it all our own way ladies.

I agree with TheSluttyAngel.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Wilful

Indeed!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I guess I should measure my tongue...because I'm good with that. lol