Please help me find this story!

last reply
4 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can remember reading this story and really liking it a while ago but can't remember the name or anything now! I have searched for this story with a dozen different combinations of words and can't find it anywhere! I have tried posting on another 'help find this story' forum but it wasn't answered so I have decided just to post this instead. The plot of the story is something like this:

A girl masturbates on a pole at night in a strangers back yard. I think she was commanded or dared or something? Anyway, she gets stuck and the guy who's house it is comes out to help her. He takes some photos and agrees to help her down for sex, but she says only a blowjob. Once she is down, he handcuffs (?) her to his car (?) and only lets her out when she agrees to sleep with him.

I think the plot went like that! Thanks for any help.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dirty_D
I would highly doubt that story was here. as this sounds rather like kidnapping. we believe in consent here at lush.

However, you might try this one:http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/officer-friendly.aspx

this is a hot tale of a girl handcuff and left chained to a pole in the park and what happened when she was discovered

ummm I'm guessing she gets fucked again.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by vines

Your deductive abilities are truly astounding
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by vines

you should read it. Btw, this is NOT my story. Just one tht was similar to the requested story; close enough I thought the OP might like it. Its a fun tale too, one that I enjoyed enough to recomend