Login

the guys on lush

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i know that at least some of you ladies have had to put up with the asses who send you chat requests, unwanted pictures, and other unsavory things, but i don't know the specifics.
here are some of the questions i have for you: do you have to put up with those types of guys much, how annoying/aggravating is it, what is the worst it's gotten to, and do you feel it's like one of these for you to stay on lush? i may have more questions later, and i thank you for staying, though i wish you didn't have to put up with this BS
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
'I may have more questions later'... I think you already asked too many, we don't want anymore and also the fact they are totally mundane and boring questions but still, not bad for a cat!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to say I got quite a bit of that attention in the beginning. Unwanted chat requests and rather obscene message from people I didn't know.

I figured out ways to avoid them. Being away eliminates unwanted chat requests and those people I wanna chat with, can just ask me to send them one.

Also having a rather tame profile with an insane amount of information on it, pretty much made the messages stop to. I just look like a lot of work and that puts those kinds of guys off.