Cock curvature: What's your pleasure?

last reply
8 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Ladies, does penis curvature, either forward, backward, or sideways do anything for you pleasure-wise or doesn't it matter? Do you prefer straight cocks, or with a curve?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my ex bf had a dick that curved down. it was nothing special, untill we did doggy and he hit my g-spot with every thrust, i ca so many times
Lurker
0 likes
I love then straight and I love them curved slightly upward like a scimitar
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer an 11deg curve to the left, 15deg is also OK but never greater than 18deg.

Seriously, A cock is a Cock is a ....................COCK!

As long as it doesn't look like a Boomerang I'll figure out a way to make it work!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Ladies, does penis curvature, either forward, backward, or sideways do anything for you pleasure-wise or doesn't it matter? Do you prefer straight cocks, or with a curve?

My husband's cock curves down - which makes for some intense doggy-style (both vag and anal). And deepthroating is a bit easier for it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All the men I have slept with have had cocks that have curved upwards. If i could have my choice I would definitely choose completely straight... or a slight bend down after reading previous comments on here!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have experienced mostly straight cocks and only one slightly curved. I believe that any difference in sensation was due more to technique rather than curvature. So I do not have a preference.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
mines curved slightly to the left!!! I'm proud of it!!!