0 likes
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
Edited
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart
It's not your job to fix people and you've crossed the line with me.

I know you mean this about me with every fiber of my being.

Secondly, you should have told me in an email about your very personal comments ON my poems...

It's not the right time and place to do that..

But now you've turned me off completely by you.

Take care.

1. He's asking about a story he's writing. How could this possibly be about you? Like...at all?

2. For like the umpteenth time, please keep private matters out of the forum. This easily could have and should have been sent via PM.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani

1. He's asking about a story he's writing. How could this possibly be about you? Like...at all?

2. For like the umpteenth time, please keep private matters out of the forum. This easily could have and should have been sent via PM.

I unfriended him but I won't respond to this anymore.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart

I unfriended him but I won't respond to this anymore.

Quite frankly, I don't care about whatever drama you have going on at any given moment. It's quite tasteless how you go about dragging your personal issues from thread to thread in the forum.

Your comment was off base and unwarranted here.

Please stop. I'm pretty sure this is the last time anyone's going to ask you to do so.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by LASARDaddy

Basicly the story is about giving certain people the power to control others but with the proviso that they can only help and never do harm. The person they help must ask for it but the power compels the needy one to tell the absolute truth to any questions.

You might find you have some trouble getting this compliant with out stance on mind control.

I suggest you carefully read through our A-to-Z guide and consider the element of free will.

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst22383_An-A-to-Z-Guide-for-Lush-Stories-Authors.aspx
Story Verifier
0 likes
I apologize to all of you!

I especially apologize to one I may have hurt. That is never my intent. I want kindness and care, consideration for everyone's feelings. That's how I live my life.

I beg your forgiveness for any affront I may have given.

It was never my intention to offend or hurt anybody on this site. I have nothing but admiration for the people here. The quality of work here is the best. Some of the authors I read here are as good as any.

I talk to many, I comment and I write. If I say I liked it I did.

The question was nothing more than a silly idea I had about happiness. How could it be made better? I do not do harm. I am a father and a grandfather, I am a kind person, a Taoist and I try very hard to treat all people with respect.

I don't understand why this became this.

If the story subject is forbidden, then that's just the way it is. It was not "Mind Control" like that but if it's forbidden I have no problem with it. There is no "Force" of any kind in anything I've written here. Not in my stories, my posts or my comments. Only encouragement, good feelings, care and consideration. I offer sympathy and a shoulder to anyone, just like I have for all of my children and grand children for the last 40 years.

I feel like a sword ran through me and I truly don't understand.
I am always a gentleman.