That one thing..

last reply
31 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What is that one thing you would want your guy to do to you in bed which would make your toes curl up and your eyes roll back instantly ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kiss my neck then bite/suck my earlobe. Makes me want his cock instantly.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Justalittlekornflake

That definitely does the trick, have tried it a few times.
Lurker
0 likes
What I love more than anything else is being sensuously undressed by a man followed by gentle lovemakiung
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JacquieJ
What I love more than anything else is being sensuously undressed by a man followed by gentle lovemakiung

Aha so I get it right some of the time.
Lurker
0 likes
Gentle massage by fingr tip at the upper end of my slit
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many things heh, but first thing that comes to mind...that is simple and vanilla I know...kissing my neck...fuck I'm a sucker for that...as kinky as I am and as varied as the stuff I've done is...old fashioned necking *shivers* mmmmm...
Also...simple gentle fingering of my clit, whispering in my ear, looking at me with those sexy bedroom eyes, when he talks to me in a low dominant tone telling me what to do...
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My sweet spot that gets me going every time....hmmmm...kisses and gentle nibbles along my neck. Really I like this when my patner is behind me with arms grasped tightly around me. I just melt and let me head fall to allow easier access. I completely give away my weakness when it's found. I am totally helpless...fine by me.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lurker
0 likes
My boyfriend's tone of voice and a few key words...I'm ready instantly.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Justalittlekornflake

This - definitely need more of this!
Lurker
0 likes
Wow! All these replies are amazing and so sensual. Can't wait to try some of these techniques ;)
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Not instant - but tell me what he wants to do to me and then start doing it. The anticipation of what's coming next is very intense.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AbigailThornton
Not instant - but tell me what he wants to do to me and then start doing it. The anticipation of what's coming next is very intense.

I agree but you know what would be better? Building up that anticipation and denying it until your partner is practically begging on the inside to have you. Now that would lead to great sex!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this sounds very cheesy, but their eyes wandering over my body with that look of complete awe and appreciation. And then telling me all the filthy things they are gonna do to me. *shudder*
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dreamer90
I know this sounds very cheesy, but their eyes wandering over my body with that look of complete awe and appreciation. And then telling me all the filthy things they are gonna do to me. *shudder*

It doesn't actually sound cheesy, that's pretty erotic and who doesn't like a good small talk before getting messy ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oh always the neck thing, works every time! Works on him too most of the time, lol.
Also there's a little triangle right at the top of the bum/lower back just before (can't think of a nice way to say it) the bum crack lol, gently massage that and there's not much I won't do!

Rubz, xx
Try anything once, twice if you like it.
Check out my stories below, enjoy! ;)

https://www.lushstories.com/rubz/stories
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Rubz
Oh always the neck thing, works every time! Works on him too most of the time, lol.
Also there's a little triangle right at the top of the bum/lower back just before (can't think of a nice way to say it) the bum crack lol, gently massage that and there's not much I won't do!

Rubz, xx

Wow that's a sweet spot i never thought about! And maybe his hands would slide a little lower just to tease you. That would be amazing right?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
whisper in my ear dirty naughty things, kiss my neck, massage me, suck my lip, bite my lip, suck my earlobe or if i am feeling naughty just shove his fingers or cock straight in my pussy!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by lilgirl1414
Many things heh, but first thing that comes to mind...that is simple and vanilla I know...kissing my neck...fuck I'm a sucker for that...as kinky as I am and as varied as the stuff I've done is...old fashioned necking *shivers* mmmmm...
Also...simple gentle fingering of my clit, whispering in my ear, looking at me with those sexy bedroom eyes, when he talks to me in a low dominant tone telling me what to do...

AGREED! omg.
I L o v e Y o u .

I L o v e d Y o u A l l A l o n g .

C h l o e e e X x.

< 3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by anonymous1526
whisper in my ear dirty naughty things, kiss my neck, massage me, suck my lip, bite my lip, suck my earlobe or if i am feeling naughty just shove his fingers or cock straight in my pussy!

This.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by CougarsPrey

Wow that's a sweet spot i never thought about! And maybe his hands would slide a little lower just to tease you. That would be amazing right?

It's a great little spot indeed!!
Try anything once, twice if you like it.
Check out my stories below, enjoy! ;)

https://www.lushstories.com/rubz/stories
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i looooove when a guy eats me out as soon as his tongue touches my clit i cant hold back moaning and grabbing his hair. sadly my boyfriend hasnt done that in a very long time
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by piercedxprincess
i looooove when a guy eats me out as soon as his tongue touches my clit i cant hold back moaning and grabbing his hair. sadly my boyfriend hasnt done that in a very long time

I think every woman loves being eaten out just the right way ;) Who would deprive someone like you :/
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Hey, girls! You're kinda giving away secrets here with our universal weakness for the neck and earlobe thing! Pretty soon EVERY dweeb will know that trick to get into our panties! lol
Lurker
0 likes
I think having him brushing his fingertips down my spine and whispering what he is planning for me in my ear before moving my hair over my shoulder and kissing the back of my neck
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My other half enjoys a particular type of orgasm which I give her.
When used, it's usually the last one of the night and the last which involves any activity from me, though follow on ones which she cannot stop happening are common.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Hey, girls! You're kinda giving away secrets here with our universal weakness for the neck and earlobe thing! Pretty soon EVERY dweeb will know that trick to get into our panties! lol

Ahahaha! Good thing for me i discovered it a long time back lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The dirty talk, gets me every time.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I absolutely savor when a guy teases me. In any way, but I especially enjoy my pussy being teased. Whether his cock is rubbing on my pussy lips or his fingers are teasing me, it sends chills and sparks up my spine. I love every second of it.