Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you think women look good with nipple piercings and their clit pierced?

last reply
195 replies
16.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes

Why or why not?
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Quote by Sexyslut721
do you think women look good with nipple piercings and their clint pierced, why or why not

If there is "clint", I'm not even going to notice the piercing. I'm just going to tell her to go wash, with soap.

I'm sorry Sexy, I just couldn't help myself.
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh hell yes.

we are taking about having MY kittens nips pierced with barbells.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by avrgblkgrl

If there is "clint", I'm not even going to notice the piercing. I'm just going to tell her to go wash, with soap.

I'm sorry Sexy, I just couldn't help myself.

Attack of the auto correct. (God, I hope so anyway)

While Im here, no. I dont find it a turn on, and nor is it a turn off. I just dont find them practical. The last thing I want to do is chip a tooth while I'm giving those areas some attention with my mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
I also do not find them to be a turn on or turn off by default. But I also would rather them not be there. The least distractions or "objects" to get in the way the better.

With that said, there is a very wide range of piercings and rings/studs/etc. that can be used. So even if pierced it can be ok, or very much NOT ok.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Clint Eastwood would look rather silly with nipple piercings...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOL..Im assume you mean "clit". I think it takes from the natural beauty of those two areas. So im a big no, leave them to the ears and belly.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
I also do not find them to be a turn on or turn off by default. But I also would rather them not be there. The least distractions or "objects" to get in the way the better.

With that said, there is a very wide range of piercings and rings/studs/etc. that can be used. So even if pierced it can be ok, or very much NOT ok.

hiiiiii John! big smile!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by BlondeBookworm
Clint Eastwood would look rather silly with nipple piercings...

Haha, I came in just to pull this gag. Great minds think alike.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I like pierced titty nipples and pierced pussies, I live a little jingle jingle jang.

Not interested in pierced Clints though. If you pierce Clint you might get Dirty Harry.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes I do like it . Some small feminine jewellery in erotic locations, what's not to like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hell yes lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hell yes lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not too keen on them, like a previous person mentioned would hate to chip a tooth.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sorry not for me. a real passion killer.
Lurker
0 likes
I love a girl with nipple piercings. Being able to tug and tease her with them. As for a clit piercing, i could go either way.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sexyslut721

Why or why not?
I'm a fan of tongue and navel piercings. But, as far as your question goes, i'd say one or the other would be more sexy imo. When it comes to breasts, i think a unilateral piecing is sexier than bilateral piercings.

I dont get these pierce-a-holics tbh. Most women have thier ears pierced but, add on eyebrows, nose, lip,tongue,, /catches breath...... nipples, navel, clit. You're starting to look like a Christmas tree.
0 likes
I don't know about "looking good", but I can tell you, if you ever need an MR or CT exam of your abdominal or pelvic region, a clit piercing will cause enough artifact or "noise" (essentially, something that obscures what we want to examine) to render the exam useless.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
I don't know about "looking good", but I can tell you, if you ever need an MR or CT exam of your abdominal or pelvic region, a clit piercing will cause enough artifact or "noise" (essentially, something that obscures what we want to examine) to render the exam useless.
Actually a competent will ask you to remove anything from the area of interest prior to the exam. If by chance they dont, then they should after the scout images, prior to the actual scan.

An MRI Tech would most definitely make sure that you dont have any metallic objects on your person before you enter the suite. atleast i would hope so.
Lurker
0 likes
As a female who has them...you won't chip a tooth and if you enjoy watching a woman writhe and moan maybe rethink your stance on nipple piercings. I had my vertical clit hood pierce removed as everyday things made it uncomfortable let alone the thought of sex. I did the piercings for myself to celebrate my divorce. And they make me feel very sexy just knowing I have them.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes- love both...usually means they are more open to more things!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like both but they r not for every woman out there. Must be done right to be good in my book
Lurker
0 likes
I REALLY don't like piercings. (And I was in a Rock Band... I've seen pussies that looked like Hardware Shops...)

xx SF
0 likes
Quote by Ajax
Actually a competent will ask you to remove anything from the area of interest prior to the exam. If by chance they dont, then they should after the scout images, prior to the actual scan.

An MRI Tech would most definitely make sure that you dont have any metallic objects on your person before you enter the suite. atleast i would hope so.

I've had patients straight up lie about metallic objects on their person, or forget entirely. Screening is only as good as the answers it elicits. And what of the patients who refuse to remove body jewellery in intimate areas, or do not know how to do so safely? My point was, if you're going to put semi-permanent metal objects in intimate areas, there may be consequences that are unforeseen.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Lurker
0 likes
Love body jewlery I find it a turn on myself
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

I've had patients straight up lie about metallic objects on their person, or forget entirely. Screening is only as good as the answers it elicits. And what of the patients who refuse to remove body jewellery in intimate areas, or do not know how to do so safely? My point was, if you're going to put semi-permanent metal objects in intimate areas, there may be consequences that are unforeseen.
Yea i've had patients refuse also. but when i've explained that piercings degrade the quality of the exams then they more times than not, remove it. I think they get a little freaked out because of the personal nature of the request to remove thier genital jewelry. Belly rings are the bigger culprit though.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sexyslut721

Why or why not?

Nipple piercings are very sexy. I know that she did that and felt pleasure from it. Clit is kinda hit or miss for me.