What's your favorite position?

last reply
17 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Cowgirl....love the feeling of being under a woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cowgirl...I like to be able to enjoy her breasts while shes riding me.
Lurker
0 likes
My man behind me or reverse cowgirl or on my side or on top looking into my eyes...it's all my favorite.
Lurker
0 likes
Doggie style for the deep penetration or I do like being on top, looking deep Into his eyes with each movement of my hips
Lurker
0 likes
Cow girl! The most perfect position ever made.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Probably cowgirl overall, as I can achieve the fastest thrusts in that position. I also like to stop at times and let the girl ride my cock herself, which I find so fucking cute as she can never ride me as fast and often desperately craves that I resume my hard pounding; I enjoy teasing girls that way. Plus, the girl can either ride me normally which offers me a fantastic view of her body, or she can lean toward me and lay her breasts on my chest as I'm kissing her and finger fucking her ass.

Having said that, I could never settle for just one position. I absolutely love variety in positions: I like to keep changing and surprising the girl.
Lurker
0 likes
Reverse cowgirl or doggie style
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to be boring and say missionary. I like to mix it up, but its the most intimate one for me, as I can kiss her and look into her eyes... also boobs! biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Woman on top. There's no feeling like having no control of your orgasm.
Lurker
0 likes
Doggy can really hold on and pound the pussy
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Cowgirl, for a super orgasm! Missionary after that. Doggie-style is about my least favorite.
Lurker
0 likes
Cowgirl, Spooning, and Doggy-Style
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by VelvetDesire
Doggie style for the deep penetration or I do like being on top, looking deep Into his eyes with each movement of my hips

I love it when a woman is on all fours and taking it deep but it is also great to look into a woman's eyes when she is on top. Both are great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Reverse cowgirl or from begind area favourites.
Lurker
0 likes
Easier answer would be for "least favorite" as not many lol - but for favorite one, somewhat depends on mood and situation. If forced to pick top two, would probably be doggy with her on all fours - and cowgirl. But sometimes, like at wake-up time, a spooning position is fun... and missionary (especially using the CAT) is very intimate... and me standing with her on edge of bed on her back legs up or wrapped around... etc etc etc smile