Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the craziest thing you've done to a girl?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Be fully honest with this lol
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I had a girl walking around town wearing this sign. I'm not sure if she'll ever forgive me.

Seriously, just really hardcore rough sex for me, which was fully consensual. No physical violence though, at least none that left marks or injuries.

What we did would be a little hard to describe in full details even if I tried hard to, but it involved a lot of name calling, spanking, spitting, hair pulling, face sitting, face fucking, all of which performed in the most awkward positions one can (or can't) imagine.

At one point she was upside down, with her shoulders on my bed and her hips against the wall, and I kept eating and spitting on her pussy as I was face fucking her and banging/pinning her hips against the wall. She was pushing against the wall with her legs herself, trying to escape the position.

And that wasn't even the most awkward position we performed. I told you it would be hard to describe.

I had it rough myself just as much as she did however, if that provides some relief.
Lurker
0 likes
I still cannot believe I did this! And what's more - she went along with it!

We were in Michigan in a hot tub when I got out to set a camera with a timer on my shoe. I made sure the shot lined up so we could get a photo together. Just as it was about to go off, I pulled out the ring and asked her to marry me.
Crazy - I know.
Lurker
0 likes
We (an ex-gf and me) used to arrange for takeaways to be delivered and get her to answer the door, holding up a small hand towel to cover herself. We would wait until the car or bike pulled up outside. She would jump in the shower and make the guy knock loudly on the door a few times, then she'd shout 'hold on' and answer the door naked but for the small towel.

The money to pay for the food was always in the kitchen so she'd have to turn around and walk down the hallway, so they could see her fully naked from behind. She always struggled to hold the towel up and give the guy his money so they always got a view of her tits and occasionally her pussy.

I would wait at the top of the stairs and watch what happened through the reflection of a mirro at the bottom of the stairs. We always wanted someone to fuck her or ask for a blowjob in return for free food but nobody ever did. A few followed her down to the kitchen and flirted but nobody ever tried anything.

We used to fuck like crazy when they left though, it was such a turn on!

Happy days.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Use my big toe to pleasure her. She liked it, but I don't think we repeated it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Loved her with all I am, and she loved me back. Sorry to be so boring.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tied her to a bed, blindfolded her, got out the pinwheel and candles. She enjoyed it.