Login

Cellulite: Turn on or off?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
No...come on...is this one of those questions that will make some women just feel bad??? I'd feel awful if I pushed hard on a woman to "lose those inches" and then later realized I had led her towards an eating disorder...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The need for people to look past outward features has come to light more now than 25 years ago. Look within at the person and find the true person. No its not a turn off.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by drillsarge2
No...come on...is this one of those questions that will make some women just feel bad??? I'd feel awful if I pushed hard on a woman to "lose those inches" and then later realized I had led her towards an eating disorder...

Awe - my heart goes pitter pat. You're so fucking sweet.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by drillsarge2

What a sweetheart.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Who cares about cellulite? Certainly not me! I'm all about the complete woman, the one that wants to give and receive erotic pleasure!.

Lurker
0 likes
More to love. If it's heavy on her ass, well that just guarantees to get my attention.