Should Lush have it's own app?

last reply
7 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would you like Lush stories to have its own phone app?

I personally think it would be a great idea. I use my ipad for using and reading on lush and sometimes find it quite annoying to use as I multitask reading and talking to friends.
And also, then people ask request to "online chat" it rarely works for me. So I have to use a computer.

What's your opinion? What do you think the PROS and CONS would be for this idea?
ALSO - would you be prepare to pay for it - if it was available?
Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
Quote by BlondeBabyGirl
Would you like Lush stories to have its own phone app?

I personally think it would be a great idea. I use my ipad for using and reading on lush and sometimes find it quite annoying to use as I multitask reading and talking to friends.
And also, then people ask request to "online chat" it rarely works for me. So I have to use a computer.

What's your opinion? What do you think the PROS and CONS would be for this idea?
ALSO - would you be prepare to pay for it - if it was available?

There already is one.

Lush Stories APP from Amazon
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I tried to get this app and couldn't due to geographical restrictions. I live in the USA.
Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
I tried to get this app and couldn't due to geographical restrictions. I live in the USA.

Did you use the link I posted, because that was for Amazon.co.uk - See if there is a version on Amazon.com
Site administrator
0 likes
Thats odd .. why dont Amazon.com sell it?

lol Jayne I just checked Amazon.com .. cant see it albeit it comes up in the search list.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by Jayne33

Did you use the link I posted, because that was for Amazon.co.uk - See if there is a version on Amazon.com

Hi Jayne -

It does not come up in Amazon.com in the USA. I just tried.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Those are only for androids so with my IPad I'm screwed unless someone knows of one.

Anyone?
I am always a gentleman.