Makeup Brush

last reply
10 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm becoming addicted to my makeup brush... Love feeling the pleasure from brushing my clit over and over. Has anyone else tried this?!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nope but it sounds like a good idea, i might try it!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
nope but it sounds like a good idea, i might try it!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Nah. I've never looked at my brushes in a sexual way. The idea of brushing something on my clit that contains makeup products makes me cringe, actually. There's cross contamination between makeup, face, vagina, repeat. The regular cleaning that would require would ruin the brushes.

That sort of thing would require buying a special brush or set of brushes for the sole purpose of that kind of play.

Fuck, I'm such a wet blanket sometimes.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
tried it, it was shit, not another pressure for me!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Head Nurse
0 likes
And then you've now got bacteria clinging to your brush ready to be spread to your face? No thank you.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Nah. I've never looked at my brushes in a sexual way. The idea of brushing something on my clit that contains makeup products makes me cringe, actually. There's cross contamination between makeup, face, vagina, repeat. The regular cleaning that would require would ruin the brushes.

That sort of thing would require buying a special brush or set of brushes for the sole purpose of that kind of play.

Fuck, I'm such a wet blanket sometimes.

If I got some brushes, would you let me paint a penguin on your foofaloof?

(It's for an art project!)

L x
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Interesting idea - I haven't tried it. I would have to buy a cheap-o brush at the drugstore though. As others have said, I wouldn't want to use my real make-up brushes.

I'm not sure it would be much different than using a feather brush/wand though. I tried one of those once that came in a kit with some 'erotic edible tingling powder' or something or other - can't remember - it was back in college. It was ok - fun for different sensations - especially if someone else is using it on you, but it wasn't enough to get me off on its own.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Liz

If I got some brushes, would you let me paint a penguin on your foofaloof?

(It's for an art project!)

L x

Only if you make it sparkly. Glitter on my foofaloof penguin or GTFO.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm, a big fluffy kabuki brush would be nice as a prelude to more intense touches. The cheap ones are only $5 or so, might as well try it smile