Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

okay so ive been with my girlfriend for a while now and she hasn't had her first kiss and is extremely scared to kiss what d

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I really need help because ive tried a lot of things
Lurker
0 likes
Uh why is she so scared?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How old are you two?

Just walk up to her, hold her face in your hands, and put your lips on hers. Nothing could be simpler smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ColletteXx
How old are you two?

Just walk up to her, hold her face in your hands, and put your lips on hers. Nothing could be simpler smile

Best answer ever.
0 likes
Before I give out suggestions - what things HAVE you tried? ~first

That way I can better answer, give something new, not repeat something you have already tried, and cross it off my list. As you have said you tried a lot of different things. I do not wish to be redundant and of no help.

First kisses can be a little scary (especially if young and first kiss EVER or first of a relationship - sometimes), and it may NOT be as great as you'd like. 'But there is always practice! Maybe you want it to be perfect? Do you think she has some issue -like shyness or some reason? 'or maybe she just really isn't feeling it and does not want to...waiting for you to figure out the right move? Have you tried asking?

I know I do NOT like to be asked permission to be kissed - just personally (some people do). If the feeling is there, then I am hopefully comfortable enough with that person and "hoping" for that kiss! ...